What kind of power do pt sups have?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Would love to tell one to :censored2: off. Can I get canned for that?
vgP3A8.gif

Over 70

With browncafe as a resource I'm amazed they can even fill the position other than the occasional person taking advantage of tuition reimbursement.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I haven't seen a single PT supervisor in my corner of the center in over a week. Turns out the poor guy who is in charge by us has been loading 2 out of the 3 trucks on a new hire pull. Some 200 lb. lady who casually strolls up and down the belt, occasionally picking up a small box and loading it into the truck. Not sure why they don't just DQ her now. She's actually gotten worse. Makes me feel sorry for him.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I haven't seen a single PT supervisor in my corner of the center in over a week. Turns out the poor guy who is in charge by us has been loading 2 out of the 3 trucks on a new hire pull. Some 200 lb. lady who casually strolls up and down the belt, occasionally picking up a small box and loading it into the truck. Not sure why they don't just DQ her now. She's actually gotten worse. Makes me feel sorry for him.

I'll be quick with sarcasm when it comes to management but when if I see something like that I'd be pissed. Id constantly be asking her if she needs to take a break or if she needs me to refill her water because I don't want her pushing herself past her limits.

Lazy coworkers are worse than bad management.

Last edited:
Coworkers who only know how to do 1 thing on preload suck too. But again UPS doesn't want to spend time training them. A friendly 20 year part timer helped me learn efficient scanning. I was handed one, shown 20 seconds, and went off and figured it out. Did belt for a week figured it out. No training no nothing. And haha no kidding people quit they get less than an hour training and told they're doing everything wrong for weeks because no one took the time. Lost 2 more people today and they were finally getting good. Sucks.