What negotiations?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I didn't have the work from home option like my management team did.
I worked from home but flew around quite a bit. It was very difficult having Asians stick swabs up into your sinuses and being confined to a hotel room for 10 days before I could complete about 6 hours of work at the Gateways. It sounds like not that harsh, but the boredom and risk of being locked up just for being out of your room was a bitch. The EU was much better, but very similar in terms of isolation.

I worked from home but flew around quite a bit. It was very difficult having Asians stick swabs up into your sinuses and being confined to a hotel room for 10 days before I could complete about 6 hours of work at the Gateways. It sounds like not that harsh, but the boredom and risk of being locked up just for being out of your room was a bitch. The EU was much better, but very similar in terms of isolation.
I let a lot of stuff roll off my back over the years.
I really tried not to hate buildup
But the way we was treated during the pandemic is unforgivable

And don't forget to get your friends and family to be a helper for Christmas....

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Just that my behind is still sore after the 2018 win, win, win even after I voted no, no, no. Make sure that we all continue to pay attention.

DOK