What Part-Timers will get.

The Range

In too deep
Civil War LMAO!!

Always knew you were clueless

Starting rate for part-timers here is 26/hour. Is the union going to negotiate a lower rate than the MRA UPS is paying this group? UPS is paying new hires $10 more than the union negotiated for us. How do you like them apples?

PT Car Washer

Starting rate for part-timers here is 26/hour. Is the union going to negotiate a lower rate than the MRA UPS is paying this group? UPS is paying new hires $10 more than the union negotiated for us. How do you like them apples?
Has the MRA helped with retention or the quality of new hires?

542thruNthru

I would be shocked if the Union negotiates a starting rate of $26 an hour.

R1wonder

Why do people keep posting crap like this . We don’t need random guesses posted all over the internet : when the negotiations are “finished” our leaders will tell us / and we will vote . And more than likely they will tell us if we should vote yes , or if the company is being stingy and not agreeing Sean will say vote no . Until then just pay attention and wait

Brownwind

It’ll be regional. Most of now hires are useless and will probably leave within the month. If they start lower and increase (perhaps by the month) progressively to the living part time wage they will succeed.
Seriously though most of the new hires should pay us for babysitting them. How can the eighteen to twenty five year olds be so useless? No work ethic or knowledge how the world works. “JUST SAY NO”

PT Car Washer

It’ll be regional. Most of now hires are useless and will probably leave within the month. If they start lower and increase (perhaps by the month) progressively to the living part time wage they will succeed.
Seriously though most of the new hires should pay us for babysitting them. How can the eighteen to twenty five year olds be so useless? No work ethic or knowledge how the world works. “JUST SAY NO”
But the 18 to 25 year olds are the ones that fight our countries wars. Can't load a package car but can operate an M 1 MBT or crew on an aircraft carrier or a nuclear submarine. I blame management and the system.

542thruNthru

But the 18 to 25 year olds are the ones that fight our countries wars. Can't load a package car but can operate an M 1 MBT or crew on an aircraft carrier or a nuclear submarine. I blame management and the system.
Your age is showing again....I mean seriously "crew on a aircraft carrier" oh you mean a couple hundred of the 2,600 on board? Or do you mean the drivers of that nuclear sub that can't make a move until 3 other people relay it to them? I appreciate you sticking up for the younger generation but you know how you can really help them? Stop delivering their work and retire.:)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Companies will always try to compensate from wage increase and that’s by reducing hours.
Like what Amazon did when they bought that healthy food store or whatever. Had friends working there and they were all excited about getting a $15/h minimum wage. I told them don’t get excited. Your hours will get cut. Guess what happened. 10-15 hour cuts
Meanwhile, the company will pay high seniority drivers to make up the slack.

Get er' done!

saintrick

Seriously..you would be satisfied with those numbers…from what I have been seeing so far you will probably get your wish…:hapydancsmil:
It's a pension for working part time, not too shabby. It would be nice to eliminate the 35 year cap and add additional years of service credit for part timers that work full time hours.