What Part-Timers will get.

The Range

In too deep
I agree the starting wage needs to increase but you need to give people some incentive to stay here for a while longer and make a higher wage through progression.

Unfortunately we are dealing with the entitled generation I come to work I want full pay I want to put my time in and its buddy**
I've been here well past a decade and I make the same as a new hire. It doesn't feel good. It doesn't feel good for the new full-timers who make less than new hires either. Something has to change.

I've been here well past a decade and I make the same as a new hire. It doesn't feel good. It doesn't feel good for the new full-timers who make less than new hires either. Something has to change.
I've been here multiple decades I don't think somebody has been here 4 years should make as much as I do but that is how it is

The Range

In too deep
I've been here multiple decades I don't think somebody has been here 4 years should make as much as I do but that is how it is
How often does someone walk in, get full-time and make top rate all within 4 years? Secondly, my gripe is not with the pay of new hires being equal to mine. It's the failure of our union to negotiate rates that keep up with inflation and minimum wage. Tenured part-timers in many areas have consistently been chased down by minimum wage. If you want to start new hires @ 30 and boost everyone up, sounds good to me. All I know is the company pays people here $10 more than the union negotiated. The company pays new full-timers less. It's all wrong.

How often does someone walk in, get full-time and make top rate all within 4 years? Secondly, my gripe is not with the pay of new hires being equal to mine. It's the failure of our union to negotiate rates that keep up with inflation and minimum wage. Tenured part-timers in many areas have consistently been chased down by minimum wage. If you want to start new hires @ 30 and boost everyone up, sounds good to me. All I know is the company pays people here $10 more than the union negotiated. The company pays new full-timers less. It's all wrong.
That part I will agree with you on

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
It's a good way to get full time seniority but unless you are at the end of your career and cannot do this job anymore most full-timers do not want it
3 of them were package car went 22.3 but they’ve been doing it for 10+ years now. The rest are fairly recent ish. They are cake job positions though but our afternoon 22.3s do all letterboxes and other strictly air pickups.

Here we just call 22.3s air drivers

3 of them were package car went 22.3 but they’ve been doing it for 10+ years now. The rest are fairly recent ish. They are cake job positions though but our afternoon 22.3s do all letterboxes and other strictly air pickups.

Here we just call 22.3s air drivers
If I'm going to work at this place I want top rate, nothing less