What would you like to see in the next contract?

That all Mangement has to stay at work until the last driver gets in.
It used to be that way!...they also had to wear a suit. I can still remember my old OC....standing by the time clock, as soon as he seen me, he was out the door!....That was one good way from letting them screw you on a Friday! Overload me...you are gonna stay late too!..lmao....the good ole days

90 day progression to top pay and benefits. Equal wages for FT and PT again. Only pay differences would be because of job classifications. Believe it or not that is the way UPS payroll was set up. Only difference between FT and PT was guaranteed hours. 3 hours PT, 8 hours FT. Another weeks vacation every 5 years after 25 years.

kingOFchester

Incentive stock options for 0/0 years (for tax purposes)..... maybe start out at 5 years.

Incentive stock options for zero driver follow ups.

Incentive stock options for zero concerns.

Incentive stock options for sold sales leads.

Keep the trinkets, fruits, awards, patches and bomber jackets. Show me the money.

90 day progression to top pay and benefits. Equal wages for FT and PT again. Only pay differences would be because of job classifications. Believe it or not that is the way UPS payroll was set up. Only difference between FT and PT was guaranteed hours. 3 hours PT, 8 hours FT. Another weeks vacation every 5 years after 25 years.
That was 32 years ago. Those were better times I guess.

TheKid

Name me any other job or profession where you make the same as a 25 yr guy after 90 days. c'mon.

kingOFchester

Name me any other job or profession where you make the same as a 25 yr guy after 90 days. c'mon.
Name me any other job or profession where you are directed to follow a program regardless of the potential detrimental financial consequences as long as you hit an arbitrary percent.