What would you like to see in the next contract?

Big Bad Wolf

I'd like to see an article that allowed the dispatcher to run the route by the methods once a month at the drivers discretion.

Where are you pigs now?

Ouch

I would love to see more workers comp language to protect us when or if we are injured on the job. I would like language that protects us when it comes to taw. I know a lot has to depend on the state law but more could be done to protect our rights when injured.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Agreed!
Reading your post was spot on for me. We didn't have a sit down contract proposal meeting before the contract, and I'm sure if asked what we as members wanted, we all should have agreed to no takeaways. That's not good leadership if you ask me. We pay them!

We had several sit-down contract proposal meetings. I think we had 10 FTers and 15 PTers show up.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would love to see more workers comp language to protect us when or if we are injured on the job. I would like language that protects us when it comes to taw. I know a lot has to depend on the state law but more could be done to protect our rights when injured.

UPS has nothing to do with comp law.

Big Bad Wolf

You should check out some of the supplements. I think I read one that includes a full top rate of 40 hours on TAW.

Where are you pigs now?

Z

ZQXC

Facial hair and tattoos .......

Piercings can be put on the back burner for the contract that follows.

Ron Carey lives on

Dispatcher forced to ride with drivers with a 11.5 plan. The Dispatcher s I know will have to have a EMT to observe his blood pressure after every 3 stops

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPSjedi41

9.5 list would mean just that. 9.5 hours max per day, 5 days a week, period. $200 penalty to driver for violating and doubles with every violation after the first.

Bottom rung

9.5 list would mean just that. 9.5 hours max per day, 5 days a week, period. $200 penalty to driver for violating and doubles with every violation after the first.
Even if the driver is an hour or more over?
You must be in management to think that the companies time standards mean anything to a driver? Or you were in the office with the center manager when your steward told everyone that the Ouija board time standards mean nothing more than the paper their written on.

Sent using BrownCafe App