Whats happens if you cross the line and scab during a strike?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
How would the union counter if UPS hires people to replace the striking workers or if the upper management decides to move all the boxes?
There is no counter necessary.

Management can't deliver all the boxes. If they could, we'd already be out of a job.

They can't even manage to deliver a tiny fraction properly. I'm not sure that they could get even the critical health care packages delivered, even if the packages just magically appeared at the centers.

bidumb

Why would you want to work during a strike? :confused2:

Reminds me of some form I came across.
"I am an employee, prospective employee, or volunteer of the company named above..."

I don't think the union allows you to volunteer for UPS but I might be wrong? Kind of like 100,000 North Korean volunteers want to fight for Russia in Ukraine.

Thebrownblob

I think all side will step up equally. I also think all sides have some big talkers because they don't really think it's possible.
I agree there’s lots of rhetoric but I am watching what the company does and they don’t seem to have much respect. Doesn’t fill me with confidence that they’re coming to the table fairly. I guess we’ll see

Other work

We want no more 22.4 classification and cameras gone from cab! I Don’t think ups will take that away! Start saving your money because in my opinion we will strike!

Thebrownblob

Very true.
Although this year seems a little different as they have really been turning the screws the overtime The forced six days. Extremely heavy workload causing lots of 95 issues. And to top it off they smacked everyone in the face with a gimmick called TSP that anyone who’s been here longer than five years new was complete and total BS. But even I was shocked at how much of a joke it was They didn’t even try. They’ve really pissed everyone off

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I think all side will step up equally. I also think all sides have some big talkers because they don't really think it's possible.
Some of these kids act like this is fun and games. They dont seem to understand how a strike is won and it’s not standing on the corner waving a sign
If they are going to try and deliver during a strike then we need to how do I say this make it difficult for them

Thebrownblob

Some of these kids act like this is fun and games. They dont seem to understand how a strike is won and it’s not standing on the corner waving a sign
If they are going to try and deliver during a strike then we need to how do I say this make it difficult for them
If that because necessary. It will be, don’t worry😉

542thruNthru

Well even a lot of the older generation doesn't even know how to "make it difficult". Most think it's a big cook out.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
517CD08D-9A3E-48A0-AC8A-35B672659ECE.jpeg