What's Missing From This Story? Two Kids Selling Lemonade Robbed At Gunpoint!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I honestly dont believe Trump has the need to steal the election. I have seen two Biden signs and I live in a very democrat-heavy area. Thats pretty telling to me cause usually the dems cant wait to get their signs out and all over the place. As far as defunding the USPS, if a government function is like a hole in the ground that just keeps getting deeper, its the responsible thing to do to cut it off and find a new solution. Besides, all of my bills come to me via email. The only thing that comes to me through the mail literally is junk mail that I throw away. What about all the trees that would save from not having advertisement postcards everyday :P

But being the USPS is a federal agency, much like the democrats they rely heavily on government "assistance". I would bet a good chunk of them are democrats themselves and would have no moral obligation to do the right things. People have already been getting caught committing fraud and were months away from the election. Put on a mask, go vote like normal. If you can "risk your life" to go buy a $3 cheap piece of shh plastic from walmart, you can go vote in a booth

Just from previous experiences with fraud...there is a lot of "fake driver licenses circulating" being used for indemnification...Will there be some sort of training or prosecution of those individuals that are trying to using a bogus ID at these voting places?

I could see some idiots stealing voting ballots out of personal mailboxes and the thieves checking off the boxes and mailing them in, what preventions are put into place to void those incidents?

JJinVA

Just from previous experiences with fraud...there is a lot of "fake driver licenses circulating" being used for indemnification...Will there be some sort of training or prosecution of those individuals that are trying to using a bogus ID at these voting places?

I could see some idiots stealing voting ballots out of personal mailboxes and the thieves checking off the boxes and mailing them in, what preventions are put into place to void those incidents?

Heres the thing. There is already so much speculation circulating about the legitimacy of the upcoming election that, regardless its going to be contested for a good while. My best hope is that this brings about new voting methods that are unhackable, which to be honest, should have been the case since GW Bush's election with all the Diebold fraud that was caught (swapping votes etc). I have had no faith in the voting process since then. But its likely been manipulated for much longer than that.

Too many loopholes need to be eliminated. I expect a serious fight to break out right before the election (blm and antifa-tards) and Trump will be forced to order martial law inorder to maintain order. Thats where I see this going. Either that or full blown war. So Im less concerned about my paper ballot, and am buying more pre and post-war stockpiles

No school is ever cancelled for voting where I live?

This is what's in store for America with Publisher's Clearinghouse voting!! Total Democrat area, Paterson, NJ. Ballots with fake signatures, ballot harvesting, and ballots conveniently set on fire!

There’s usually no school in town and cities who use schools as polling stations on Federal elections. The polling stations are busy enough don’t need students there too.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Police have released a sketch of one of the suspects!

1597588329429.png

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
How do you expect ballots to be mailed if it’s not like publishers clearing house? Polling places can open. It just costs more in taxes and personal time to vote in person. Need security, many voters, vote at local schools, therefore school is usually canceled on Federal elections. You can wait in line.
Explain to me exactly how the ‘one person-one vote’ fundamental will be protected from fraudulent vote casting.
It’s difficult enough eliminating ballot stuffing when utilizing the voting booth. It would be impossible to prevent with mail-in voting.

vantexan

Explain to me exactly how the ‘one person-one vote’ fundamental will be protected from fraudulent vote casting.
It’s difficult enough eliminating ballot stuffing when utilizing the voting booth. It would be impossible to prevent with mail-in voting.
When the party that has claimed there has been little if any voting fraud over the decades is eager to have mail-in voting I suspect mail-in voting is their dream come true.

It will be fine

What polling place have you been to where ballot stuffing is happening? There’s no evidence of widespread fraud with mail-in voting. Several states do only mail-in voting so we have plenty of elections to examine.

What polling place have you been to where ballot stuffing is happening? There’s no evidence of widespread fraud with mail-in voting. Several states do only mail-in voting so we have plenty of elections to examine.
Do you have proof of ballot stuffing? And if you find it. They were probably Republicans.
This wasn’t meant for It Will Be Fine.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Why does it have to be my personal experience? If we dismiss everything we read as disinformation, then the media will have succeeded in destroying reality.

For your edification:

It will be fine

Why does it have to be my personal experience? If we dismiss everything we read as disinformation, then the media will have succeeded in destroying reality.

For your edification:

A story by a conspiracy theorist’s website is not terribly convincing. He lists a bunch of cases with no context to how impactful any of these attempts were or how many votes were altered if any. That site is hogwash.