What's Missing From This Story? Two Kids Selling Lemonade Robbed At Gunpoint!

JJinVA

i have no idea but even if you were the most free doesnt mean that you are free.

as far as stealing elections is concerned i think trump will be the one who does it by defunding the post office. its a major story now and no one here is covering it.

I honestly dont believe Trump has the need to steal the election. I have seen two Biden signs and I live in a very democrat-heavy area. Thats pretty telling to me cause usually the dems cant wait to get their signs out and all over the place. As far as defunding the USPS, if a government function is like a hole in the ground that just keeps getting deeper, its the responsible thing to do to cut it off and find a new solution. Besides, all of my bills come to me via email. The only thing that comes to me through the mail literally is junk mail that I throw away. What about all the trees that would save from not having advertisement postcards everyday :P

But being the USPS is a federal agency, much like the democrats they rely heavily on government "assistance". I would bet a good chunk of them are democrats themselves and would have no moral obligation to do the right things. People have already been getting caught committing fraud and were months away from the election. Put on a mask, go vote like normal. If you can "risk your life" to go buy a $3 cheap piece of shh plastic from walmart, you can go vote in a booth

rickyb

I honestly dont believe Trump has the need to steal the election. I have seen two Biden signs and I live in a very democrat-heavy area. Thats pretty telling to me cause usually the dems cant wait to get their signs out and all over the place. As far as defunding the USPS, if a government function is like a hole in the ground that just keeps getting deeper, its the responsible thing to do to cut it off and find a new solution. Besides, all of my bills come to me via email. The only thing that comes to me through the mail literally is junk mail that I throw away. What about all the trees that would save from not having advertisement postcards everyday :P

But being the USPS is a federal agency, much like the democrats they rely heavily on government "assistance". I would bet a good chunk of them are democrats themselves and would have no moral obligation to do the right things. People have already been getting caught committing fraud and were months away from the election. Put on a mask, go vote like normal. If you can "risk your life" to go buy a $3 cheap piece of shh plastic from walmart, you can go vote in a booth
ralph nader radio hour has covered what i think is your right to postal service, and the politically created problems at the post office. notice how theres money for war and corporate bailouts but not for the post office.

im not sure what people are saying as a whole, i know some are saying trumps going to lose. the economy went to :censored2:s under trump so you'd think he wont get re-elected.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Young black males. Loads of common sense
i have no idea but even if you were the most free doesnt mean that you are free.

as far as stealing elections is concerned i think trump will be the one who does it by defunding the post office. its a major story now and no one here is covering it.
Go to your voting locations, just like going to the supermarket, work, any take out restaurant, etc.

MAKAVELI

Its strange how the first thing i noticed was two older, larger teens had to pull the gun on a few smaller kids.

Are our youth aged 15 thru 21 now scared and not confident enough in themselves to fistfight?
Evolution of gun culture in Murica. Why anyone is surprised is beyond me.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Evolution of gun culture in Murica. Why anyone is surprised is beyond me.
I believe in culture...

But...

Guns are tools....

So are books.

So are lots of other productive things.

Why cant people who use tools to further their negative actions choose encyclopedias.

rickyb

I believe in culture...

But...

Guns are tools....

So are books.

So are lots of other productive things.

Why cant people who use tools to further their negative actions choose encyclopedias.
10% of americans are illiterate and probably too poor to read.

rickyb

1597555510599.png

Wally

I’m going to mail in vote, just like Trump! Voting is nothing like going to the supermarket, work, or a take out restaurant.
Absentee voting is fine. Mass mailings of ballots like it's a Publisher Clearinghouse promotion is wrong. Such actions are ripe for fraud and undermine one of the greatest things of this country, the peaceful transfer of power.

Zero reason the polling places cannot be open.

Absentee voting is fine. Mass mailings of ballots like it's a Publisher Clearinghouse promotion is wrong.

Zero reason the polling places cannot be open.
How do you expect ballots to be mailed if it’s not like publishers clearing house? Polling places can open. It just costs more in taxes and personal time to vote in person. Need security, many voters, vote at local schools, therefore school is usually canceled on Federal elections. You can wait in line.

Wally

How do you expect ballots to be mailed if it’s not like publishers clearing house? Polling places can open. It just costs more in taxes and personal time to vote in person. Need security, many voters, vote at local schools, therefore school is usually canceled on Federal elections. You can wait in line.
No school is ever cancelled for voting where I live?

This is what's in store for America with Publisher's Clearinghouse voting!! Total Democrat area, Paterson, NJ. Ballots with fake signatures, ballot harvesting, and ballots conveniently set on fire!