What's next for us now that we lost attendance bonus?

Frank888

It was a nice bonus while it lasted and I expect alot of their workforce to look and find better oppurtunities elsewhere. They should definetly offer another type of bonus because we are definetly worth more than 15.33/hr. If you decide to stay with the company it seems that you need to wait until the 2023 Contract Negotations. If the union could get us 18.50 - 22.50/hr they definetly deserve more dues lol.

Nah preload is easy compared to driving

Driving has a lot of nice perks like a better view and fresh air, but summer or rain are real ball breakers
Summer driving is nice compared to Winter with sub zero temps and icy roads and driveways and sidewalks. And dark at 5 PM while still expected to make the same stops per hour.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Summer driving is nice compared to Winter with sub zero temps and icy roads and driveways and sidewalks. And dark at 5 PM while still expected to make the same stops per hour.
Found the Yankee
Try summer driving in the tropics of the south

If something is too unsafe because of ice, guess what exception it's getting :snow:

Found the Yankee
Try summer driving in the tropics of the south

If something is too unsafe because of ice, guess what exception it's getting :snow:
We sheet it EC, emergency conditions. Just get the stop again the next day. We also have hot weather with high humidity. It's what makes the corn grow.

rustys954rr

Used to be- not getting fired for absenteeism. So hard for folk to get to work these days.
They used to pay part timers double what most places were paying too. Now I can make $20 an hour at McDonald's no problem, $18 if I want to work retail and not sweat nor deal with any weather.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They used to pay part timers double what most places were paying too. Now I can make $20 an hour at McDonald's no problem, $18 if I want to work retail and not sweat nor deal with any weather.
I’ll have a quarter pounder with cheese and a large fries. Better start practicing…

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So , what’s holding you back you might even get a free Big Mac at mcd’s
You act like you think somebody cares if you quit or not

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You pay these slackers $20 a hour and they still won't show. I think this goes back to "rules don't count" attitude they were brought up with in school...Everyone's a winner, gets a trophy, social promotion... unlimited chances, no real punishment or consequences for negative actions.

Last edited:
Yes but are they working 8 hours and also I don't see any contractual language in 177 for PT meal periods or even in their state. So the company can just decide to say you get a meal when they want to?

Granted I may be missing something.
Sorry for the confusion. What management is doing here in the 177 is forcing us to take a break after day sort to break our time so it's not continuos or straight through allowing us to make OT after 5 hours. They are forcing unpaid lunch breaks on us so we don't make OT after 5 hours. We now have to work 8 hours to make OT