Where's your peak pay going?

Im at the bottom of the four year progression after 10 years inside. So mine is going to rent. Hopefully some christmas presents

10 years inside is admirable. We have a woman 15 years in who's 55 just signed up for driver. Crazy thing is she is super healthy I bet she could squeeze 20 out of package at her age. And maybe I'm getting old but man she is fiiine.

And by that I mean fiiine, not "UPS fiiine". I thought she was my age. I hope she gets it. Her husband died she has nothing to do. Guess she just wants to work until she dies. Morbid but hey life. Not mine so I'm not gonna pass judgment. I'd be worried about qualifying if she was at the same time.

The Driver

I drive.
And by that I mean fiiine, not "UPS fiiine". I thought she was my age. I hope she gets it. Her husband died she has nothing to do. Guess she just wants to work until she dies. Morbid but hey life. Not mine so I'm not gonna pass judgment. I'd be worried about qualifying if she was at the same time.

Her husband died eh? Go get it

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I'm paying off some old bills and finishing the car payments early. Short of that, building a nest egg for when everything slows down.

Probably gonna get a few small things for myself. No real plans and we don't do Christmas for the most part. Hopefully setting up my edible mushroom farm and get the business going so I don't have to work another job.

What about you folks?
In the wife's purse like the rest of the year. Let her spend it how we see fit.

I changed my taxes and I've been meaning to contact HR for my state which screwed up when I changed claim status. With these crazy paychecks it'll be a noticeable difference.

barnyard

KTM rider
My oldest daughter is getting married in April. I gave her a chunk o cash to pay for a bunch of it 2 weeks ago and am going to give her another chunk in April. Probably going to buy a camera too.

Ms.PacMan

Honestly, this is what I constantly fight against. I’m a super saver. I save 15% pre-tax 401k and another 50+% in savings for things like house/car. I think I need to get out of my comfort zone. I’m ahead of schedule on my goals anyway.
You're my twin brother.

I never spend money. Even if I wanted to I don't want anything. Peak pay will go in the bank until vacation time.

The Driver

I drive.
You're my twin brother.

I never spend money. Even if I wanted to I don't want anything. Peak pay will go in the bank until vacation time.

Planning on leaving a sizable estate? Part me of wants to just leave it all to someone so I can feel smug about it the entire rest of my life.

Ms.PacMan

Planning on leaving a sizable estate? Part me of wants to just leave it all to someone so I can feel smug about it the entire rest of my life.
I have a child but I wouldn't mind leaving some to a charity. I think when I have more time on my hands I'll be happy to spend more.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You're my twin brother.

Someone told me recently that a financial advisor said to scale back putting money away, and to enjoy experiences along the way to retirement. I took some of that advice to heart when we took our European vacation recently, when I got back and showed the guys at work, they said I looked like a totally different person, thing is I felt like it also.

Point is, if you’re like me, material stuff doesn’t float your boat, but splurge a little and do some bucket list stuff.