who got murdered today? On Topic

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
FXG aren't hourly, Soooo yas... gotta get dat circadian routine set for peak.

I never need to go #2 in the back of the truck yet, thank goodness!

dezguy

FXG aren't hourly, Soooo yas... gotta get dat circadian routine set for peak.

I never need to go #2 in the back of the truck yet, thank goodness!
You need to switch sides my dude.

Find a nice customer with a nice crapper to use and get in an afternoon poo. You'll feel like a new man.

HD219

ikr, how are they going to reset the DOT work week without a 34 hour rest period???

If they ignore that part, then they should also ignore the 10 hour rest period between days as well

I'm so rural, I only have about 5 businesses on my area. The rest are combo BUS/RES that have their homes in the back... so I'll go to their garage and deliver them as a resis stop
My terminal has completely thrown the 34 hour rest period out the window. They made it so you can work as many hours as you want if you stay in a vehicle under 10k lbs.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Did they also throw out the 10 hour rest period in between shifts too? I hate that part if working until 0000 or later...

McFeely

Huge Member
At my station (Express) we’re getting daily reminders about the 14hr rule and 10 hour resets. So they’re not ditching it here anyway.

MAKAVELI

Technically they’re telling us 13.5 hours just so they have 30 minutes to get our asses back to the station if they realize we’re getting close to 14. But for some reason they’re not giving our extended routes enough help.
If you hit 14 just park the truck call your manager to come pick you up and continue to get paid.:happy2:

McFeely

Huge Member
I rarely have gone over 12 myself. But close to 60 last week M-friend. Peak boundaries start tomorrow at my station...we’ll see how that goat rodeo goes.

Hax

This peak has been very easy so far. I've had 2 annoying days were my truck was completely full but even those weren't horrible. Most days I've been getting there at 8-8:30 and done around 3-4. Probably put in 40 hours last week and close to 10 of that was just waiting for the sort to get done and driving to/from my work area.

SmithBarney

This peak has been very easy so far. I've had 2 annoying days were my truck was completely full but even those weren't horrible. Most days I've been getting there at 8-8:30 and done around 3-4. Probably put in 40 hours last week and close to 10 of that was just waiting for the sort to get done and driving to/from my work area.

Peak isn't here yet for express... ;) Express it's the last two weeks.. Ground maybe 3-4 weeks out.

McFeely

Huge Member
Can't wait... almost no courier input for the peak plan this year... let the :censored2:show begin!

Wait. Are you at my station? :blink:

We have cartage agents everywhere. Each one capable of 20 stops a day before we see a message about grabbing what they didn’t finish. What a joke.

SmithBarney

Wait. Are you at my station? :blink:

We have cartage agents everywhere. Each one capable of 20 stops a day before we see a message about grabbing what they didn’t finish. What a joke.
Oh no, cartage agents are not permitted here... Just useless seasonal Jumpers who ride along on rural routes where they don't actually save any time or money just saves the driver having to get out, although half the time these "jumpers" are so damn slow the driver just takes the package up to the house.