Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • All the snowflakes hoping to see Trump in chains

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Because every time we say there's no collusion you libs fall apart. Like Snickers, it's very satisfying. :)

The report isn't even out yet and you're clearing Trump. Mueller has always maintained that you cannot indict a sitting president. He isn't in the clear, and the SDNY has a lot to go on, much of which was handed to them by Team Mueller.

Why viciously attack a probe when you're not guilty of anything, and why hire multiple lawyers to try and distance yourself from something you didn't do?

Incredible how ignorant the Right is. The Mueller Report isn't the end, it's the source of much to follow.

It’s not profiling when he confessed to Lester Holt on national television.

But I like how you try to make everything about race.
If he confessed, Why did they bother with an investigation? Why not just charge him on his confession?
You are bringing up race? I never said anything about race.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The president acted foolishly. He acted in a manner in which people could logically believe that he was attempting to obstruct justice.

So if you say that the investigation and it’s 30+ indictments was a waste of time and money, I wonder if that means you’re saying it’s ok for criminals to commit crimes as long as nobody finds out?

And this idea that Mueller and his team were out to destroy good people...who? The indicted, confessed and the convicted?
Trump? C’mon. Nobody believes he’s a good and decent man.

If you say they were “attempting a coup”, lol, how exactly do you believe that would happen? Impeachment? 25th Ammendment? Those are constitutional measures. How can constitutional measures be a coup?

I realize you’re all emotional about this, but if you breathe deeply and give rational thought a chance to return, you’ll see how foolish you’re being.
And you (libs) were raising the specter that Trump could take over the government by force in 2020 if he were not re-elected, justifying anything that would demonize, and therefore defeat, his Presidency. That's not emotion, that's hysteria.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The report isn't even out yet and you're clearing Trump. Mueller has always maintained that you cannot indict a sitting president. He isn't in the clear, and the SDNY has a lot to go on, much of which was handed to them by Team Mueller.

Why viciously attack a probe when you're not guilty of anything, and why hire multiple lawyers to try and distance yourself from something you didn't do?

Incredible how ignorant the Right is. The Mueller Report isn't the end, it's the source of much to follow.
You mean like you viciously attack Fred S, when you're not guilty of anything?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And you (libs) were raising the specter that Trump could take over the government by force in 2020 if he were not re-elected, justifying anything that would demonize, and therefore defeat, his Presidency. That's not emotion, that's hysteria.

Remember Trump saying that if he lost in 2016 he might not accept the results, and that his followers would take action? He's said similar stupid things about his possible future loss in 2020. Cohen echoed that in front of Congress. A wannabee dictator doesn't like to give back power, especially if they're facing possible prosecution upon leaving office.

It isn't hysteria, it's Trump saying stupid things about possible violence if he is found guilty of anything or loses in 2020. Facts.

vantexan

Remember Trump saying that if he lost in 2016 he might not accept the results, and that his followers would take action? He's said similar stupid things about his possible future loss in 2020. Cohen echoed that in front of Congress. A wannabee dictator doesn't like to give back power, especially if they're facing possible prosecution upon leaving office.

It isn't hysteria, it's Trump saying stupid things about possible violence if he is found guilty of anything or loses in 2020. Facts.
I remember that. Democrats were shocked, shocked I tell you! Then that's exactly what they did when Trump won. Shocking!

bbsam

Staff member
I remember that same crap being spread with the past 5 presidents regardless of party.

I bet you do too.

Doesn’t mean a thing.

rickyb

My initial response was not to offend you, I hope you understand. Others I don't quite mind offending. I am passionate in my beliefs and you have noted as much to me personally. Keep up the fight and have a good weekend.
do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

newfie

There has been no conclusion...yet. However, why does an innocent man need multiple teams of lawyers .

that's your argument as to his guilt the fact he hired lawyers? Really ?

So you're admitting Obama is guilty of something ? he has lawyers working for him then and now.

so you're admitting Hillary was guilty . she had a ton of lawyers working for her.

really?

newfie

It’s not profiling when he confessed to Lester Holt on national television.

But I like how you try to make everything about race.

he never told Lester Holt that he fired comey to block the investigation. that was liberal spin. He said the following

"Trump told NBC's Lester Holt: "And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won'."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The president acted foolishly. He acted in a manner in which people could logically believe that he was attempting to obstruct justice.

So if you say that the investigation and it’s 30+ indictments was a waste of time and money, I wonder if that means you’re saying it’s ok for criminals to commit crimes as long as nobody finds out?

And this idea that Mueller and his team were out to destroy good people...who? The indicted, confessed and the convicted?
Trump? C’mon. Nobody believes he’s a good and decent man.

If you say they were “attempting a coup”, lol, how exactly do you believe that would happen? Impeachment? 25th Ammendment? Those are constitutional measures. How can constitutional measures be a coup?

I realize you’re all emotional about this, but if you breathe deeply and give rational thought a chance to return, you’ll see how foolish you’re being.
Yes, Mueller's attempt to say that those indictments of 26 persons and 3 Companies that have no presents within the USA, was foolish and done to appease the media. There was no way anyone would come to the USA and Mueller knew it. However that one company that did hire some US Lawyers to defend themselves are having a tough time with Mueller's Team asking for more time. Why would they need more time after serving an indictment ? The Indictment states what the charges are.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes, Mueller's attempt to say that those indictments of 26 persons and 3 Companies that have no presents within the USA, was foolish and done to appease the media. There was no way anyone would come to the USA and Mueller knew it. However that one company that did hire some US Lawyers to defend themselves are having a tough time with Mueller's Team asking for more time. Why would they need more time after serving an indictment ? The Indictment states what the charges are.
Mueller really didn't want it to go to trial because of discovery phase.