Why is a Strike Quite Possible?

amazon-ups-truck-copy-980x476.jpg

So let me clarify, the unions at UPS have come up with a scheme to take advantage of all the warehouse workers by trying to claim that a warehouse worker is similar to a delivery driver. In this way they can raise the salary up to 40$ for so called veteran drivers while leaving the pay for regular warehouse workers at 15.50$. The union members who have been a part of UPS for years than became delivery drivers to get the high pay they kept raising for delivery drivers over the years similar to getting a promotion. According them its easy to become a UPS delivery driver and after checking it out myself, UPS does hire anyone to be a delivery driver.
Dude
Either brown up or shut up
Even @Jkloc420 doesn't understand your language

<iframe width="1356" height="480" src="
" title="UPS Driver Gives Middle Finger To Fedex Driver" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe> tell that to a fedex driver

Cowboy Mac

That's the crazy thing that the unions have done at UPS they have given Delivery drivers "the veterans" the high wages. It looks like the unions have come up with a scheme to raise the wages for veteran delivery drivers so that they could apply for the delivery positions and get the high pay rate while the newbie delivery drivers got nothing and while the warehouse workers get scraps.
Now I understand why some UPS driver in this website keeps on insisting he is making 42$ per hour. So I'm assuming he started off as regular worker than became a driver seeing how the union had raised the salary for veteran drivers and how these same union veterans and leaders became delivery drivers who got the high wages because they were veteran delivery drivers or workers. Yet it wasn't UPS that did this in favor of delivery drivers but because the union forced UPS to raise there wages.
Yeah so nope Delivery drivers are not part of the warehouse workers. Those are 2 separate type of workers working for 2 separate departments or you might say they should be working for 2 separate departments in UPS. In amazon the delivery drivers are not considered warehouse workers at all, they are in a different department. So most of the changes that effect warehouse workers in amazon has nothing to do with delivery drivers nor does any change in for delivery drivers effect the warehouse workers.
That's what must UPS warehouse workers seem to be confused because of how the union is taking advantage of them by the veterans who are apparently delivery drivers trying to claim they are part of the inside warehouse crew.
So let me clarify, the unions at UPS have come up with a scheme to take advantage of all the warehouse workers by trying to claim that a warehouse worker is similar to a delivery driver. In this way they can raise the salary up to 40$ for so called veteran drivers while leaving the pay for regular warehouse workers at 15.50$. The union members who have been a part of UPS for years than became delivery drivers to get the high pay they kept raise for delivery driver over the years similar to getting a promotion. According them its easy to become a UPS delivery driver and after checking it out myself, UPS does hire anyone to be a delivery driver.
4058D741-16ED-4FC1-BFC0-649EBB344C00.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The price of goods and services have skyrocketed due to unprecedented inflation.

In the future, these prices are expected to come back down.

So, when these inflated prices return to normal, that 8% is gone. We’ll, maybe not the entire 8%, but that 82 cents will cover the cost of living increase.

Apparently you don’t.

Read on….

What you’re talking about is deflation not inflation. As long as inflation is happening it is on top of or compounding what has already happened.

So yeah either you don’t understand the math or you don’t understand the English language and what the words mean.

qdg2

My God, I didn't realize he was this bad. I knew he was a 40 year year UPS employee bitching and moaning about being bullied, because he can't stand up for himself and gets butt hurt all the time, but holy crap....
My God....yes....it's that bad.

And....that's standing up for myself....at least to the extent I'm allowed to........being that I'm threatened with banishment.

But holy crap indeed.

Say, what does 40 years have to do with it?

You don't realize much because you're too busy bullying and don't even realize it. Eh, keyboard tough guy?

Trucker Clock

And....that's standing up for myself....at least to the extent I'm allowed to........being that I'm threatened with banishment.

Calling someone a bully, or crying to the mods that you claim to be bullied, is not standing up for yourself.

Say, what does 40 years have to do with it?

It shows you are not a young kid that gets butthurt over a negative comment. It shows you are probably at least 60 years old.

You don't realize much because you're too busy bullying and don't even realize it. Eh, keyboard tough guy?

I have never bullied you. Oh, that's right, you claim bullying when someone responds to one of your posts that was not directed at them. I'm sorry for bullying, as you call it, by responding to one of your posts that was not directed at me.

The thread is why a strike is quite possible......

Yes it is. and this is on-topic.

We are bullied by the Company, so a strike is possible.

Oh, there are now 163 bully posts by you.

qdg2

Calling someone a bully, or crying to the mods that you claim to be bullied, is not standing up for yourself.

It shows you are not a young kid that gets butthurt over a negative comment. It shows you are probably at least 60 years old.

I have never bullied you. Oh, that's right, you claim bullying when someone responds to one of your posts that was not directed at them. I'm sorry for bullying, as you call it, by responding to one of your posts that was not directed at me.

Yes it is. and this is on-topic.

We are bullied by the Company, so a strike is possible.

Oh, there are now 163 bully posts by you.
Again....some of us aren't allowed to speak our mind or defend ourselves......we are CENSORED. And threatened.

You are bullying now. As was post #158, #172.......on and on and on.

Tell us all how "innocent" you are......."on-topic" as you say.

Tell us more.

Trucker Clock

Again....some of us aren't allowed to speak our mind or defend ourselves......we are CENSORED. And threatened.

You're allowed to speak your mind and defend yourself. You're problem is that you claim that every time someone disagrees with you that it is bullying. I hate to tell you, but it is not. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean that he is bullying you. I know, you think it is. So be it.

You are bullying now. As was post #158, #172.......on and on and on.

Post 158 just quoted every post that you claimed to be bullied on. How is that bullying you, just pointing out how many times you bitched and moaned?

Post 172 just pointed out that you made 162 posts about being bullied. How is that bullying you?

Tell us all how "innocent" you are......."on-topic" as you say.

I never bullied you. I just pointed out how many times you claim to be the victim of being bullied just to get attention.

It's called Attention Personality Disorder. Look it up. Fits you to a T.

qdg2

You're allowed to speak your mind and defend yourself. You're problem is that you claim that every time someone disagrees with you that it is bullying. I hate to tell you, but it is not. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean that he is bullying you. I know, you think it is. So be it.

Post 158 just quoted every post that you claimed to be bullied on. How is that bullying you, just pointing out how many times you bitched and moaned?

Post 172 just pointed out that you made 162 posts about being bullied. How is that bullying you?

I never bullied you. I just pointed out how many times you claim to be the victim of being bullied just to get attention.

It's called Attention Personality Disorder. Look it up. Fits you to a T.
I hate to tell you....it is. And no, we are not allowed to defend ourselves. Blah.....blah....so on.

I have been threatened with banishment. Period. For all this BS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

You are bullying now. It's all here. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Page after page.

No? The thread is about a possible strike......what are these posts about? Hummm? Seems like one long, boring personal attack. Hundreds of posts.....

Thebrownblob

I hate to tell you....it is. And no, we are not allowed to defend ourselves. Blah.....blah....so on.

I have been threatened with banishment. Period. For all this BS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

No? The thread is about a possible strike......what are these posts about? Hummm? Seems like one long, boring personal attack. Hundreds of posts.....
Who threatened you? And what was the reason? i’ve never been threatened or “bullied” on here. And yet you’re still here no one has banished you. And it’s about a possible strike that you say you won’t support. even though you’ve made the statement you don’t plan on being here for the next contract.

Trucker Clock

Wrong.

Because you never stop claiming to be the victim when you're not..

You're delusional....No bullying intended.

You're the one that made hundreds of posts about being bullied, when in fact you're not.

There could be a possible strike because we are bullied. What don't you understand?