Why would any Pilot vote for a Democrat?

I applied because I wanted to make more money and do harder work. Thats how it works. *shrug* I didnt demand the pay that they give me just because more money would make my life easier.
Believe me there are a lot harder jobs then being a delivery driver. The only reason we make more then a lot of educated people is because of the Union and what was fought for long before you came along. Now you want to throw it all away by voting for a crooked New York City real estate developer?

JJinVA

Believe me there are a lot harder jobs then being a delivery driver. The only reason we make more then a lot of educated people is because of the Union and what was fought for long before you came along. Now you want to throw it all away by voting for a crooked New York City real estate developer?
My life has gotten substantially better under Trump. I have no complaints whatsoever. *shrug*

There are more difficult jobs sure. I used to build houses and commercial buildings for 20+ years, please, tell me in great detail about these more difficult jobs that I dont know anything about...

Far as I know, Trumps been in office for nearly 4 years, and theres still a Union that shows up to work everyday.

Last edited:
My life has gotten substantially better under Trump. I have no complaints whatsoever. *shrug*

There are more difficult jobs sure. I used to build houses and commercial buildings for 20+ years, please, tell me in great detail about these more difficult jobs that I dont know anything about...

Far as I know, Trumps been in office for nearly 4 years, and theres still a Union that shows up to work everyday.
Your life has gotten better because of trump or because of the Union? Personally I have not gotten hurt but just look at your neighbors who have been hurt by trumps trade policies and his International policies. America can do better then a liar in chief .

JJinVA

Your life has gotten better because of trump or because of the Union? Personally I have not gotten hurt but just look at your neighbors who have been hurt by trumps trade policies and his International policies. America can do better then a liar in chief .
Its not an either-or in reality. I like the Union, but I dont think they are the end-all-be-all of employment. I see ppl get fired all the time over dumb shizz. The union has done some good things. But in many instances its also nearly as useless as not having one at all. *shrug*

I dont know of any neighbors who have been hurt by Trumps policies. I did have one neighbor who is a democrap come over the other day and we briefly touched on politics and he said he was learning to like Trump. Didnt say he loved him or would vote for him but, to me thats saying alot especially considering I hadnt said anything about who I liked or didnt like.

I feel sorry for you, not in a demeaning way. Im sure youre a really good hearted person and you have some deep personal relationships with people that you care alot about. Theres nothing wrong with that by the way. I just feel like its easier to manipulate emotional-thinkers than it is to manipulate genuine critical-thinkers

Its not an either-or in reality. I like the Union, but I dont think they are the end-all-be-all of employment. I see ppl get fired all the time over dumb shizz. The union has done some good things. But in many instances its also nearly as useless as not having one at all. *shrug*

I dont know of any neighbors who have been hurt by Trumps policies. I did have one neighbor who is a democrap come over the other day and we briefly touched on politics and he said he was learning to like Trump. Didnt say he loved him or would vote for him but, to me thats saying alot especially considering I hadnt said anything about who I liked or didnt like.

I feel sorry for you, not in a demeaning way. Im sure youre a really good hearted person and you have some deep personal relationships with people that you care alot about. Theres nothing wrong with that by the way. I just feel like its easier to manipulate emotional-thinkers than it is to manipulate genuine critical-thinkers
I don't care for his lies about how he will build this great wall across the entire southern border of the US and Mexico (guaranteed) will pay for it. All he has done is replaced a few dilapidated sections by reallocating defense funds. All his divisive language toward minorities and poor immigrants and refugees. His dismissing anyone that disagrees with him and then disparaging them for their opinions. Most of the time which are much more qualified. His reaction to the pandemic and his lying for months and continuing that it all will just go away and don't worry. We need a leader that will unite the country especially at these times. It is easy to lead when everything is going well. It takes a real leader when times are bad. Is Joe Biden that man? Don't know but I know trump is not that man.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't care for his lies about how he will build this great wall across the entire southern border of the US and Mexico (guaranteed) will pay for it. All he has done is replaced a few dilapidated sections by reallocating defense funds. All his divisive language toward minorities and poor immigrants and refugees. His dismissing anyone that disagrees with him and then disparaging them for their opinions. Most of the time which are much more qualified. His reaction to the pandemic and his lying for months and continuing that it all will just go away and don't worry. We need a leader that will unite the country especially at these times. It is easy to lead when everything is going well. It takes a real leader when times are bad. Is Joe Biden that man? Don't know but I know trump is not that man.
None of what you said is accurate.
Carry on.

Do you really think you would be making $38/hr with all of your benefits and pension totally paid for by the company with out the Union. I am PT and will make probably $65k this year, down from $85k last year. What non Union job would pay a 64 year old employee that much along with 7 weeks paid vacation and a$2275/month pension whenever I decide to hang it up. I know who butters my bread.

JJinVA

Do you really think you would be making $38/hr with all of your benefits and pension totally paid for by the company with out the Union. I am PT and will make probably $65k this year, down from $85k last year. What non Union job would pay a 64 year old employee that much along with 7 weeks paid vacation and a$2275/month pension whenever I decide to hang it up. I know who butters my bread.
I said I like the union. Would I be making that much without it? Probably not. But I don't see the dots you're trying to connect here. Trump hasn't affected the Union at all. And if he did I'd like to examine in which ways and why

One thing about America's. You developed new and better technology and we flock to it.

They never talk about hydroelectric power. That's evil.
Not as evil as that cancer causing windmills.

It’s great to watch many of you right wingers deny your fellow citizens invention and innovation. You right wingers really have that, “can’t do“ attitude.
Im not sure some of you right wing posters are Americans. You guys hate America. All you do is complain on Brown Cafe 24/7.

I said I like the union. Would I be making that much without it? Probably not. But I don't see the dots you're trying to connect here. Trump hasn't affected the Union at all. And if he did I'd like to examine in which ways and why
trump is a second generation New York City real estate developer who has never known what it is like to have to struggle. His allegiance is not to the working man but to the bankers that loan him the money to make more money. The working men and women in this country are just pawns to be manipulated.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
trump is a second generation New York City real estate developer who has never known what it is like to have to struggle. His allegiance is not to the working man but to the bankers that loan him the money to make more money. The working men and women in this country are just pawns to be manipulated.
Biden is a 50 year political dirtbag who got rich off of taxpayers. President Trump was a success before his political career and put it all on the line to help the country he loves.

Four more years.
MAGA.

JJinVA

Still not seeing the dot connection

When the liberals invented the www you had to have a brain to use it. Then they dumbed it down so Conservatives can participate. You right wingers hated the Internet, thought it was a fad. Now you right wingers are hooked. The world didn’t end.