Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
So a follow up to sucking at preloading. I still can't handle 4 package cars. Its draining the life out of me. I feel like I would be better doing unload or sort. A PT supervisor told me I wouldn't make book if I asked to work other than as a preloader, but another told me I should ask to be moved if I'm not comfortable.
My PT supervisor constantly has to jump in and help me, then is passive aggressive about it. I need the money and I'm trying my best but I still can't keep up with the other guys; although all of them have worked longer than me lol. What do I do!?
Hopefully pusillanimous

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
They’re gonna keep you. Don’t worry about it. And also don’t get TOO good or you will have a fifth truck soon. You don’t get a pat on the back at this place for a good job just more work.
ROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM TTTTTTIIIIIIIIDDDDDDEEEEEE BBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
honestly some of these assignments are just bad. Mine basically burns down if you are even slightly behind because car 2/4 gets its bulk late in the day and you would ideally have cleaned up enough to then focus entirely on that car.

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

I bullied, trolled, supervisors of all ranks on the daily . I missed an average of 50 days a year , i'm late every other day . I throw packages any where when i feel like it . Its been an awesome 12 + years .

only way to lose ur job at ups is by stealing or dying .

brown_trousers

I’ve heard Walmart feeder drivers are paid a very competitive wage.
Ha. "Competitive wage" Thats what businesses say when they dont want to tell you how low the wage really is.

Just like when a car salesman says he will give you a fair price... you know you are getting screwed

Brandon5658

I bullied, trolled, supervisors of all ranks on the daily . I missed an average of 50 days a year , i'm late every other day . I throw packages any where when i feel like it . Its been an awesome 12 + years .

only way to lose ur job at ups is by stealing or dying .
Bruh lmao. Sounds like you live on the edge