Working during Break - a Proposal

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I have a degree, I took 3 years worth of Calculus and beyond, and I don't know why I work here. Making 8% of what I was making at 19 for 10X the work. So, whatever, apparently the Holocaust is one of your mainstream belief. Ok, have fun with that.

My problem was that I was a quantitative finance researcher and a data scientist before I went insane. And the main reason I went insane was the Ashkenazim. They're family, I trusted them. I don't hate them either, I just tell people the truth. But, you know what, I've yet to find anyone that disagrees it down with a calculator and realize how much fuel is necessary to burn 6,000,000 people to ash
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau

hyena

Abolishing 'White guilt' and potentially Catholicism as they're cuckservatives who read from the Jewish bible (which Jesus rejected). Free speech including politically in-correct speech. No such thing as "hate speech". I imagine most of you don't know the truth about the founder of Protestantism so just type into Google "the jews and their lies". Protestantism was meant to protect western civilization and it worked for hundreds of years, until recently.

You think I'm insane. I just want people to learn the truth, and also, start fighting for their rights without having to join one of the false-movements such as '#occupywallst' which are simply just false opposition and a distraction. I want people to say "hey. Walmart/Facebook/etc, get the :censored2: out of my town". Oligopolies only employ a fraction of employees per dollar in relation to small and medium business. Mega corps are terrible for us.

But as the disclaimer says; I never post sober.
Get out of here with your nazi bs!! My brothers and sisters are black, Hispanic , white and all other nationalities. No time for this racist bs. Take this to the partners forums, after all I hear they like to hang nooses in the buildings.

We just got word today that anybody without seniority will be fired, and everybody else disciplined accordingly. A supervisor went up to every worker and told them and asked if they understood.

We have the same problem. Get back from break and all belts are loaded, causing flyby's and misloads. Not only that, but when a log jam like that happens, over 70s and whatnot will come flying down at us at breakneck speeds. If not that, then everything gets jammed and shut down, and when belts are down they just load again. It's dangerous.

Returntosender

We don't normally allow Hitler references in BC but since this is the Union forum, it's appropriate.
Brown Shirts = Teamster Thugs
IMG_2514.JPG

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We don't normally allow Hitler references in BC but since this is the Union forum, it's appropriate.
Don't forget the army of "red shirts" that seem to be the dominant group of management at ups.... you know, the 20 something kids that don't want a pension, or 401k or healthcare....but will be taking @Dragon job in the near future...

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Who's we?

Most of us have become increasingly aware that you are on your own, exclusive program, that isn't necessarily in line with the TOS or indicative of other moderators actions.

So....the quoted post seems to support that notion.