Workman comp

Oceanview

so long story short I was approved workman’s comp for PTSD after 2months of getting compensated I receive a letter today telling me I will no longer be paid out for it because mental stress is not work related.. what are my options? Can they legally tell me I’m denied after 2 months of being approved?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
so long story short I was approved workman’s comp for PTSD after 2months of getting compensated I receive a letter today telling me I will no longer be paid out for it because mental stress is not work related.. what are my options? Can they legally tell me I’m denied after 2 months of being approved?
Let’s hear how you got PTSD at UPS, and what you’ve been doing since you’ve been cashing comp checks. Then we’ll answer.

KOG72

I’m full of it
D1746BC4-762D-409D-BF18-29B15D71BA77.gif
It’s over back to work!!!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Let’s hear how you got PTSD at UPS, and what you’ve been doing since you’ve been cashing comp checks. Then we’ll answer.

I got workman’s comps for PTSD because I had a gun pulled on me for the 4th time in a high crime area on my route and they made me continue delivering the day b4 father’s day which made my anxiety skyrocket and started having panic attacks shortly after.. it’s not that Idgaf I just work safe considering I had back surgery 2 years ago. I won’t break myself for unreasonable expectations
Bro, use the search function

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
How did you get PTSD at work?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Can't you just abuse drugs and alcohol like everyone else?

Oceanview

Nevermind. I figured it out. There are men and women who put themselves in the line of fire every day whether at war or as LEO. I’m betting they don’t take months off work for PTSD, even though they probably have a legitimate reason.

https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/does-my-progression-stop.378064/

Those people have training to deal with high stressful situations and incidents that are life threatening.. ups never provide me with the training of how it feels to almost have my life taken away. You’re upset because I’m collecting a check from ups after they kept putting me on the same route. Yeah I’m the bad guy I guess.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Wacky girlfriend?
Lmfaoo!!

Those people have training to deal with high stressful situations and incidents that are life threatening.. ups never provide me with the training of how it feels to almost have my life taken away. You’re upset because I’m collecting a check from ups after they kept putting me on the same route. Yeah I’m the bad guy I guess.
So how do other people deal with the hoodlums on that route?

rocket man

I don't have PTSD but it was about 6:30 at night and I got robbed at gunpoint a good thing really have Brown uniforms because I had a case of CIP

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Actually, the comp check is from Liberty Mutual. And, you’re no longer receiving it right? So what’d ya do to get caught?