Worst Insurrection Ever

vantexan

So when cops fire tear gas into peaceful protestors then that’s the green light for it to turn into a riot? Then it’s ok if police are brutalized?
And rubber bullets. They weren't doing anything to be fired on like that. Keep in mind also only a percentage of the crowd got involved in fighting and going into the Capitol building. You're trying to say they were all this or that.

vantexan

Do you really think that anyone is going to believe that the Capitol Police started the insurrection violence on January 6th?
The released security footage shows a very different picture than what the J6 Commission said. Remember the guy with the horns? He got released from prison after security footage showed that he wasn't a leader of a violent insurrection. But the J6 Commission, which opposed releasing any footage other than what they showed, was willing to portray him that way, send him to prison, in order to get at Trump. And folks like you want to believe everything they said and use it to attack Trump supporters. This country is split apart because one side was/is so desperate to derail Trump that they are willing to do just about anything to make it happen.

Next Day Err

And rubber bullets. They weren't doing anything to be fired on like that. Keep in mind also only a percentage of the crowd got involved in fighting and going into the Capitol building. You're trying to say they were all this or that.
They all heard the orders to comply. They all heard the orders to obey. They all knew that they weren’t supposed to cross the barriers. They knew what they were doing even if they didn’t engage in combat with the police. Don’t infantilize them.

Box Ox

They all heard the orders to comply. They all heard the orders to obey. They all knew that they weren’t supposed to cross the barriers. They knew what they were doing even if they didn’t engage in combat with the police. Don’t infantilize them.

Don't be so hard on him. Leftists infantilize people who commit crimes all the time. :)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So when cops fire tear gas into peaceful protestors then that’s the green light for it to turn into a riot? Then it’s ok if police are brutalized?
1709979267401.png

Next Day Err

I know that I’m not the best at Internetting but I cannot seem to find this “suppressed evidence” transcript that was said to have had a “public release”. This is part snark and part confusion. I can’t find it. There doesn’t seem to be a link on thefederalist.com.

PT Car Washer

I know that I’m not the best at Internetting but I cannot seem to find this “suppressed evidence” transcript that was said to have had a “public release”. This is part snark and part confusion. I can’t find it. There doesn’t seem to be a link on thefederalist.com.
Look under an internet site that has extraterrestrial aliens occupying the White House.

vantexan

Did they ALL go into the Capitol? Did they ALL attack the police? No, they did not.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Those that crossed the police line should all face accountability of varying degrees.

I agree with that! If anyone did anything wrong they should be punished. They should have a timely trial and get their punishment. The problem is arresting people and not letting them have a trial for 3 years. That is what a country run by a dictator does. “This is a threat to our democracy“

vantexan

Did I say that?

Those that crossed the police line should all face accountability of varying degrees.
I said only a percentage of the protesters fought with the police and entered the Capitol building after as usual you to tried to paint the entire crowd as this or that. Which you always do. And you totally ignore that the crowd was fired on. If they were all hyped up protesting and start to get hit with rubber bullets what do you expect to happen? And y'all no longer claim that the Capitol building got trashed after security footage showed otherwise. Footage the J6 Commission tried to keep from us. You'll never admit that you got played by your side because if it accomplishes stopping Trump then what's a few lies? Just like all of these charges the year before the election that are based on things that happened years ago but are all being brought now. And the brilliant lawyer loverboy of Fani Willis, Nathan Wade, has two expenses charged to the State of Georgia called White House meeting. One in Washington, one in Augusta, GA. Why was a state prosecutor meeting with Federal officials over a state trial of Trump? All of this is about getting Trump. I hope he's reelected, and then I hope he uses the DOJ to go after every corrupt Biden official, especially Biden and his family. Once out of office there won't be a corrupt DOJ to protect Biden and his family.

Next Day Err

I said only a percentage of the protesters fought with the police and entered the Capitol building after as usual you to tried to paint the entire crowd as this or that. Which you always do.
Whoever illegally crossed that police line should be held accountable. Don't you agree?

And you totally ignore that the crowd was fired on.
If you're being fired on by cops yelling at you to stay back then it's simple: comply with their orders. You don't get a free pass if you're fired on with rubber bullets by cops who have repeatedly and forcefully ordered you back off the barricades.

All of this is about getting Trump.
All of this is about Trump's lie about the 2020 election being stolen and his summoning and stirring up of a crowd to disrupt the Congressional ceremony to confirm the will of the people of the United States. He did nothing to try to stop the chaos and violence of that day until the end. He made no phone calls to anyone important that could've stopped the violence. People testified under oath that he did nothing and knew full well what was happening. He's a traitor to my country. He should be barred from holding any office ever again. So yes, this is about stopping Trump, but only because he betrayed our country. There's still accountability in the United States of America.

then I hope he uses the DOJ to go after every corrupt Biden official, especially Biden and his family.
Of course you'd love for the DOJ to be used as Trump's personal police force. It would be on brand for him. He's a fascist and now you're admitting you'd like to see him be an authoritarian.

vantexan

Whoever illegally crossed that police line should be held accountable. Don't you agree?

If you're being fired on by cops yelling at you to stay back then it's simple: comply with their orders. You don't get a free pass if you're fired on with rubber bullets by cops who have repeatedly and forcefully ordered you back off the barricades.

All of this is about Trump's lie about the 2020 election being stolen and his summoning and stirring up of a crowd to disrupt the Congressional ceremony to confirm the will of the people of the United States. He did nothing to try to stop the chaos and violence of that day until the end. He made no phone calls to anyone important that could've stopped the violence. People testified under oath that he did nothing and knew full well what was happening. He's a traitor to my country. He should be barred from holding any office ever again. So yes, this is about stopping Trump, but only because he betrayed our country. There's still accountability in the United States of America.

Of course you'd love for the DOJ to be used as Trump's personal police force. It would be on brand for him. He's a fascist and now you're admitting you'd like to see him be an authoritarian.
They should only be held accountable for what they actually did and not be lied about for political ends.

The cops fired on the crowd before they charged the barricades.

Trump hasn't been convicted in court of instigating an insurrection and it's very telling that he hasn't been charged with that.

You think the current DOJ hasn't been weapon used against Biden's enemies? Against parents concerned about what is being taught to their children? Against abortion protesters? Against Supreme Court justices? I want the people responsible for making up lies about Trump brought to justice. They cost our government millions and divided the country. I want Biden and family held accountable for peddling influence. Apparently too late to get Hillary but politicians need to know that doing favors in exchange for bribes is unacceptable. And I don't care which party they may be a member of.

You on the other hand only seem concerned that your party remains in power. Even if that means bringing in millions illegally.

Next Day Err

The cops fired on the crowd before they charged the barricades.
That’s what cops do when they repeatedly order you back off a police line as part a large group of agitated people, especially if there are reports of other breached barricades.

Comply. If they would’ve complied we wouldn’t be talking about this.

Here’s another example.

The Capitol Police were tasked with defending the Capitol grounds and those inside from rioting. They did their jobs to the best of their ability during all that chaos. You should be thanking them.

vantexan

That’s what cops do when they repeatedly order you back off a police line as part a large group of agitated people, especially if there are reports of other breached barricades.

Comply. If they would’ve complied we wouldn’t be talking about this.

Here’s another example.

The Capitol Police were tasked with defending the Capitol grounds and those inside from rioting. They did their jobs to the best of their ability during all that chaos. You should be thanking them.
Keep twisting. Once the security footage was released people saw what really happened. But I'm certain you've got time before the election to convince people to not believe their lying eyes.