Worst Insurrection Ever

vantexan

Mostly the loting and burning was started by right wing agitators. That was the case in MN, and the person was prosecuted.
I'm sure the loting was, but too many looters were caught on camera looting, not loting, and they didn't look like your everyday right winger.

Sportello

Banned
I'm sure the loting was, but too many looters were caught on camera looting, not loting, and they didn't look like your everyday right winger.
Wow, you cleverly pointed out an obvious typo, congratulations! The arson was started by right wing agitators.

Gotta Go

vantexan

Wow, you cleverly pointed out an obvious typo, congratulations! The arson was started by right wing agitators.

Yah, cities burned all over the country but it was right wing agitators. Kyle Rittenhouse shot several of them. Oh wait, those were the exception as left wing extremists. Everywhere else it was obviously right wingers.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yah, cities burned all over the country but it was right wing agitators. Kyle Rittenhouse shot several of them. Oh wait, those were the exception as left wing extremists. Everywhere else it was obviously right wingers.
You’re dealing with the brainwashed

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1710125782078.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Jan. 6 congressional committee allegedly falsely claimed it did not have evidence that showed former President Trump’s administration requested National Guard assistance, according to a report detailing a "hidden transcript" that was recently released.

"The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative. Mr. Ornato’s testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along: President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down," Georgia Republican Rep. Barry Loudermilk said in a statement on Friday.