would you want to strike

Ya lets Strike so that all the people that don't have jobs or that lost pay or hours can look at us and say. Look at these whiny little babies! Dude you need to suck it up for now and be happy you have a job! I think you need to step back and look at what you have before you say hey we should strike! I run into 20 people a week asking me if UPS is Hiring. I'm glad I'm not one of those people you should be to!

evilleace

I do not want to strike but I think a strike could definetly be avoided if everyone pt and ft stood up for the contract and their rights that it provides for them No sups woeking stay for your guaruntee drivers file on the excessive over 9.5's I know they don't get paid right away but it is more the principle of the thing if we hold management to the contract and everyone holds management to the contract things will go alot better.

greenmtnups

For those of you that forgot, this strike of 1997 happened because UPS wanted control of health care and pensions,(first,last and best offer) which the Union called their bluff. The Union still controls both. UPS made a bold albeit, stupid move and cost us all.