yelling at management

derrick

if you ask your manager to send help and he starts cussing at you can you cuss his butt out and not get fired since he cussed first and you have witness? just asking for future reference

Seymour Packages

No. Never yell. Request help/an air meet. If the request is denied or ignored twice, continue to work at a safe pace following the methods and bring it in when you can with either missed stops or late air. That will always fall back on said supervisor and as long as you are following the methods it will be his ass not yours. Hope this helps.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
This. And also never call and ask for help. i never did it once in my entire career. Bring back the stops that can’t be delivered. Let them drown in their dispatch mistakes.
We send a message here in the diad saying will need business help. If they send help great if not you sheet it missed.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Don't yell or swear at management. Keep your cool, file an article 37 grievance, and move on.
Yeah they love to try and provoke you into loosing it. Manager was talking poop, I just smiled and told him have a nice day, or the other time, when I had already punched out, I simply walked out on him like he wasn't even there.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
First mistake was giving off the impression that it's ok for them to yell at you.

They pick and choose who to make examples out of.

It's fun to watch.