How many hours do you want daily?

• Total voters

35years

Gravy route
UPS told the Union during contact negotiations that excessive overtime was not a problem.

UPS claimed their internal polling indicated less than 1/5 of drivers think their dispatch is too high.

Do you agree?

UPS told the Union during contact negotiations that excessive overtime was not a problem.

UPS claimed their internal polling indicated less than 1/5 of drivers think their dispatch is too high.

Do you agree?
That number is definitely different for everyone. Depends on how much money you need versus how much free time you need.

I've come to terms with having very little personal time during the week but at the same time my kids are grown up.

The amount of work issue could easily he fixed. Get us out of the building earlier and a 9.5. day wouldn't be so bad and every once in awhile put a extra route in and give us an easy day. That way everyone isn't dead tired at the end of the week.

oldngray

nowhere special
The problem is the numbers for the supposed "planned day" are often so bogus and have little resemblance to reality. Paid day is usually a lot higher number.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Do you agree?
Not a problem to them, they are heading home at 5 o'clock.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
This recent update they did where you day is calculated at your typical SPORH is bogus
Screws up my entire day

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I can confirm that the internal polling is correct. The coffee and donut gophers down at corporate feel like more than one tray of liquids requires a team lift. I can also confirm anything beyond late brunch is excessive dispatch, Slopes BBQ lines are insane at 1pm.

Indecisi0n

I am a black bisexual female....
OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif

over9five

Staff member

Do you agree?
Did they really say that? 1/5??

I like over 10, but just a little over. In Feeders, if u get back to your building and they send you out again, one stop is minimum 2 more hours...

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

The problem is the numbers for the supposed "planned day" are often so bogus and have little resemblance to reality. Paid day is usually a lot higher number.

Yeah, like when Orion gives me 2 minutes to deliver 14 sixty five pound boxes of dog food to the local animal hospital!

35years

Gravy route
They have never asked about your dispatch and never will.
Strongly Disagree for everything
They asked how much overtime you would like to average; years and years ago when they started the ERI. If I remember correctly, they did not give an option for wanting no overtime.