Before it's too late!

10 point

THAT'S funny.
What choice did they have?

How much was Harry's company paid to oversee YRC?
Maybe I'll answer it for you.
Minimum pay (reported) ... $250,000 per month.

Can this be true?

And a Republican of all things.
Getting testy.

Last edited:

5habits100

THAT'S funny.
What choice did they have?

How much was Harry's company paid to oversee YRC?
Read post 253 and 255 from your cronies and your comment just proved my point. Thank you maybe you can get them to listen. I doubt it because that gives them nothing to run on.

5habits100

Who votes themselves out of a job? Of course these hard working people were going to sacrifice to keep their families going.

FACT, Hoffa did not put a safe guard in their contract to protect them from being taken advantage of. Regardless what your next post is you can't argue against that. These folks didn't get a reward for helping save YRC but the executives did and now we all watch.
Same ole same

5habits100

Exactly. When you don't have a legit counter say nothing and pretend I'm wrong. Think anyone else buys into your nothing?
When you can't comprehend I'm not wasting time explaining to someone without a clue. Fact. Hoffa saved the company and the members supported it. You can't dispute that so you find something to say he did wrong with it. It's ok with me that he save 30,000 jobs you and your 3 buddies are sad it would have been better for your campaign if they went out of business. Sorry it didn't work for you

10 point

Read post 253 and 255 from your cronies and your comment just proved my point. Thank you maybe you can get them to listen. I doubt it because that gives them nothing to run on.
There's multiple factors here. No need for allegations about things you don't know but one thing I will enlighten you on....I'm not a Republican. I vote my conscience for the best candidate and platform.
Save your stones for things you may actually know for fact.

I'm not mad because you have a different opinion...for what that's worth.
Your turn.

710 steward

There's multiple factors here. No need for allegations about things you don't know but one thing I will enlighten you on....I'm not a Republican. I vote my conscience for the best candidate and platform.

Hoffa DID NOT save YRC. The concessions HELPED. Other business cuts and salary/bonus cuts did as well. Hoffa doesn't make business decisions for YRC. If you believe otherwise you are delusional.

Last edited:

5habits100

I agree with you no need for allegations about things you know nothing about. That's why I'm curious why you and your other boys are commenting about things you think you know about. I'm not angry about your opinion I just wish you knew what you were talking about.

10 point

Hoffa DID NOT save YRC. The concessions HELPED. Other business cuts and salary/bonus cuts did as well. Hoffa doesn't make business deconstruction for YRC. If you believe otherwise you are delusional.
I think you have the wrong post replied to?
I agree with you no need for allegations about things you know nothing about. That's why I'm curious why you and your other boys are commenting about things you think you know about. I'm not angry about your opinion I just wish you knew what you were talking about.
Thank you for your concern. I wasn't posting about YRC (check it out); I wasn't posting about L89; I said that the oversight charges were extreme (my opinion); I don't have any "cronies" or "boys" and haven't started a "campaign".

I hope this unloads the posting cannon. I don't want you to have a stroke while shadow boxing.

What happened at YRC is a very hard thing for many families.
I'll still vote for Fred anyway.
I doubt that he's a Republican.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It that what you were told to say???
Just in case you weren't told the members voted to save theirs jobs.
Twice
You must be smarter than them.
Go ahead with a come back poor leadership. We are all waiting

Who do you think told me to post that?
Let me guess, the Boogie Man???....TDU???
LOL!!!

Who do you think begged these YRC members to vote that way, twice?
The same entity that spent million$ to sell a dog contract at UPS, only to impose it.

Where did this masked man come from with a seemingly singular purpose?
He speaks about this being a tired conversation, followed by few, yet he chooses to interject and engage?

I think they are worried.
I think they should be.

710 steward

I think you have the wrong post replied to?

Thank you for your concern. I wasn't posting about YRC (check it out); I wasn't posting about L89; I said that the oversight charges were extreme (my opinion); I don't have any "cronies" or "boys" and haven't started a "campaign".

I hope this unloads the posting cannon. I don't want you to have a stroke while shadow boxing.

What happened at YRC is a very hard thing for many families.
I'll still vote for Fred anyway.
I doubt that he's a Republican.

Stupid auto correct puts in what it wants. It is fixed. It's business decisions.

5habits100

Who do you think told me to post that?
Let me guess, the Boogie Man???....TDU???
LOL!!!

Who do you think begged these YRC members to vote that way, twice?
The same entity that spent million$ to sell a dog contract at UPS, only to impose it.

Where did this masked man come from with a seemingly singular purpose?
He speaks about this being a tired conversation, followed by few, yet he chooses to interject and engage?

I think they are worried.
I think they should be.
Your opinions are just that

10 point

You being a republican explains why you hate the union
For the record: I don't hate the Union because we are the union. Where do you come up with this stuff?

I do hate the lack of communication that has evolved over the last couple of contracts and that is a legitimate gripe of many members.

I don't think that the future of our union is better off by frustrating people to the point of not wanting to bother to be involved.

That's probably funny to you too.

Irishman Collins

Hoffa saved that company from bankruptcy. What did you do in your 6 years?
5, I do not even know how to respond to such bizarre claims. I am sure that Freight brothers and sisters wouldn't agree with you. In fact the consensus is that Freight just may like our current administration less than UPSers. In addition, I have been a Teamster well more than six years so I do not know how to respond to that question either?

5habits100

For the record: I don't hate the Union because we are the union. Where do you come up with this stuff?

I do hate the lack of communication that has evolved over the last couple of contracts and that is a legitimate gripe of many members.

I don't think that the future of our union is better off by frustrating people to the point of not wanting to bother to be involved.

That's probably funny to you too.
If you say so