Before it's too late!

Irishman Collins

When you can't comprehend I'm not wasting time explaining to someone without a clue. Fact. Hoffa saved the company and the members supported it. You can't dispute that so you find something to say he did wrong with it. It's ok with me that he save 30,000 jobs you and your 3 buddies are sad it would have been better for your campaign if they went out of business. Sorry it didn't work for you
5, you can't possibly be suggesting that because our Freight companies made poor decisions and got themselves in a financial bind. That Hoffa is the savior because he helped give concessions to Y.R.C. and the membership voted to keep the company afloat? Hoffa had little to do with members voting for concessions because it was the common sense thing to do. I mean O.M.G. let's all hail the cheif. That's all you got?

5habits100

5, you can't possibly be suggesting that because our Freight companies made poor decisions and got themselves in a financial bind. That Hoffa is the savior because he helped give concessions to Y.R.C. and the membership voted to keep the company afloat? Hoffa had little to do with members voting for concessions because it was the common sense thing to do. I mean O.M.G. let's all hail the cheif. That's all you got?
If you don't know after the time you spent then you can't be taught

Irishman Collins

They wouldn't agree they voted twice to save their jobs. Ok then.
What the hell does that have to do with Hoffa's shining examples of great and powerful leadership? We should all lay the carpet out for him for concessinary contracts? I have to admit our current administration does negotiate some pretty good concessinary contracts, lol!!

5habits100

What the hell does that have to do with Hoffa's shining examples of great and powerful leadership? We should all lay the carpet out for him for concessinary contracts? I have to admit our current administration does negotiate some pretty good concessinary contracts, lol!!
How many contracts have you negotiated

10 point

How many contracts have you negotiated
NOW I know who you are. You should have never posted that comment.:)

Try another relevant posting name. Habits went the way of the shredder years ago.:consoling:

And thanks for the interaction. Hope things are well.

Last edited:

5habits100

NOW I know who you are. You should have never posted that comment.:)

Try another relevant posting name. Habits went the way of the shredder years ago.:consoling:

And thanks for the interaction. Hope things are well.
Sure you do. That's a good tactic to try to intimidate people into thinking you know who they are. The only problem is bullying isn't going to get you far. You are clueless

Irishman Collins

Sure you do. That's a good tactic to try to intimidate people into thinking you know who they are. The only problem is bullying isn't going to get you far. You are clueless
5, still waiting on the current administration's accomplishments? I mean honestly a concessinary contract shouldn't be all you have, is it?

10 point

Yeah, I'm a mean ol bully.:consoling:

How's everything at the beach? Wouldn't want to "step on" your demeanor.;)

5habits100

Yeah, I'm a mean ol bully.:consoling:

How's everything at the beach? Wouldn't want to "step on" your demeanor.;)
Beach?? Don't live by one but you got my point. No wait you didn't. Nor will you ever that's what I thought you just want to be negative. I really hope The people you support don't get in this union will be in big trouble but then it will be too late to say I told you so.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Beach?? Don't live by one but you got my point. No wait you didn't. Nor will you ever that's what I thought you just want to be negative. I really hope The people you support don't get in this union will be in big trouble but then it will be too late to say I told you so.
Have you ever considered taking up English as a second language?