Bring on the concessions!!

sandwich

The resident gearhead
A part-time job is not meant to provide an above-poverty income.
With that said,
Part-timers don't vote so they get screwed over by the drivers.
As a long time part timer who knew I was going to make driving a career i voted in favor of drivers getting the most. I didn't care what I got as a part timer. I was waiting for the big payout as a driver. Lots of people have that same point of view. Nice theory though.

I've been hearing this for over 20 years. I made 20 then. I'll be at 37. I'll retire a millionaire. That's available to any of us.
Many of us don't have a good pension .
We voted no in hopes of getting some help

I hope everyone chokes on their retro check.

We voted no and lost our better healthcare. The yes voters got an upgrade.

Suck my ass. And Hoffa can go to Hell

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Many of us don't have a good pension .
We voted no in hopes of getting some help

I hope everyone chokes on their retro check.

We voted no and lost our better healthcare. The yes voters got an upgrade.

Suck my ass. And Hoffa can go to Hell
You voted no. Not everyone did. Again, old news. I hear your complaint. Your job is to bring it to the ears of your 2 man negotiators.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I guess ... that attitude is what kept blacks from working and eating with Whites until the 1950's.

Maybe it's not bigotry but it is morally reprehensible and drivers don't care about the part-timers.
This coming from someone who lives in the "dirty south".....have a friend who lived in Arkansas and even a few years ago couldn't walk down the street with his white girlfriend because hes black...I doubt it's any different in Georgia ...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I guess ... that attitude is what kept blacks from working and eating with Whites until the 1950's.

Maybe it's not bigotry but it is morally reprehensible and drivers don't care about the part-timers.
PT'ers don't care about themselves.... Let's start with that and maybe going to a union meeting...