Car and Bike Talk

rod

Retired 22 years
Gotta love how now all these car programs now feature some token cutie. And how so often they use chrome sockets with an air impact.

The only one that really knows what she is talking about is Jessi Combs. I met her at a car show and she is for real.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
This new Velocity show Diesel Brothers in a joke. A bunch of longhair bearded unprofessional monkeys. All shorts and black T shirts while torching and grinding. Style over substance all the way. I'm so cool I don't need to dress for the job. I DID like the 4bt in the Willys, but that's all. POURED black smoke with a dirty tune. If the fire wasn't staged, they are a bunch of knuckleheads.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
This new Velocity show Diesel Brothers in a joke. A bunch of longhair bearded unprofessional monkeys. All shorts and black T shirts while torching and grinding. Style over substance all the way. I'm so cool I don't need to dress for the job. I DID like the 4bt in the Willys, but that's all. POURED black smoke with a dirty tune. If the fire wasn't staged, they are a bunch of knuckleheads.

Probably not as bad as the hot chicks in makeup in a garage cleaner than a hospital room.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I just have nothing but contempt for these types that would rather cultivate the biker/rockstar/hardened criminal look than be safe and competent. "Reality" ...pfft. Fast and Loud is another. AssMonkey Garage more like.

rod

Retired 22 years
I actually had a battery for my ATV die today that was under warranty. (total warranty=free battery). It was two days before the pro-rating crap took effect. They usually die about a week after they aren't covered at all anymore. I felt like I won the lottery. They wouldn't take my word that it wouldn't take a charge so I had to stand around for 45 minutes while they ran it through their high falutin battery tester.