Customer concern

over9five

Staff member
Lol, I've said enough but I did want to thank Dave for starting this thread and sharing a true delivery story with all of us. I truly enjoyed everyone's opinions, and think it was a great thread!

I've rated this thread five stars, and I'm out!

Lol, I've said enough but I did want to thank Dave for starting this thread and sharing a true delivery story with all of us. I truly enjoyed everyone's opinions, and think it was a great thread!

I've rated this thread five stars, and I'm out!

I think I realized the problem, Ovah. We're trying to get the point across to package car people who will never make enough money to own a yacht like us feeder people will and therefore the importance of us getting our packages.

Have Mimsy e-mail Buffy our next reservation time at the club, won't you old chap.

images

"Hahaha...............stupid pc peeons"

Also, when my package shows up at the house at the Fly-In community you folks better make a delivery attempt. My hanger counts as an address and I've been waiting on that wax for my Gulfstream.

kingOFchester

How about the post where his center manager agreed w what he did. That's the only point that matters

And if he is a runner and gunner the center manager will agree with small issues that arise. If he was over allowed all the time, perhaps the center manager wouldn't of been so "agreeing"

CAFAL

And if he is a runner and gunner the center manager will agree with small issues that arise. If he was over allowed all the time, perhaps the center manager wouldn't of been so "agreeing"

Very true. I just see the package in the clerks hands,and wondering why she didn't follow up with the customer. Maybe that's for another thread. Lol.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Very true. I just see the package in the clerks hands,and wondering why she didn't follow up with the customer. Maybe that's for another thread. Lol.

The clerk was shown the picture of the sign by the OMS. The package was sheeted as refused. There was no telephone number on the package. The only contact information was the address of the marina. Where would she have sent the postcard? The clerk did the right thing based on the information that she had on hand and the fact that the customer failed to request permission from the marina to have the package sent there and did not contact UPS to have the package put on hold.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
all of you saying to make 3 attempts are asking him to steal time and pad stops

this is a clear RTS and its laughable that you guys tell him to "slow down, follow the rules" as if either of those things apply to this whatsoever

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
i gotta chime in,, for those that think upstate did anything wrong are just plain stupid..... if you have done this job for a long time you realize there is a customer training aspect related to this job,, if you dont understand than than,, well your stupid

i gotta chime in,, for those that think upstate did anything wrong are just plain stupid..... if you have done this job for a long time you realize there is a customer training aspect related to this job,, if you dont understand than than,, well your stupid

You'd think us 25 year plus guys would have figured that out by now.

iruhnman630

I agree with Ovah. Make three attempts and if during the course of those three the consignee doesn't get approval for the delivery then tough beans on them.
This would at least open the possibility of personnel at the marina to inform the consignee of the situation and for proper arrangements to be made. Technically the package was refused on the first attempt, so nothing was done wrong here.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Also, when my package shows up at the house at the Fly-In community you folks better make a delivery attempt. My hanger counts as an address and I've been waiting on that wax for my Gulfstream.
I have no problem delivering to my 'gated' airport or my ungated airport. :happy-very: