Customer is always right, right

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by toonertoo, Jul 24, 2014.

1. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

I am a facebook, soon to be you tube sensation. I am devastated. Nothing is true. I was called so may names even I have never heard. He wishes he had a video, so do I. He was an animal, he was horrifying. In 30 years, I have never, ever, been called the things he called me. What does UPS tell us to do if we cannot lift it, only because my truck was so stuffed I couldnt position my feet to lift safely? My employer did not seem to think my concerns about our confrontation were valid enough to call me back. Glad they have my back.

2. NinerFaithful

NinerFaithful New Member

Have your back? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA And Tiger Woods didn't cheat on his wife

Nor Cal

3. AirOnTrace

AirOnTrace Allergic to cardboard.

Customers just want their package, no matter what you have to go through to get it to them. Sadly, to a lot of customers, you are an inconsequential box slinger.

So, what happened?

4. toonertoo

Said I threw his box, it was 68 pounds. I did not throw it, he said on utube and fb, he was a nasty nasty man

5. CHALLY9TX

CHALLY9TX Active Member

No hand cart?

Sent using BrownCafe App

6. toonertoo

The tires were flat, but yes I had one

7. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

How'd you find out about it?

8. MethodsMan

MethodsMan Active Member

Customers can be dicks. Sometimes is hard to bite your lip. Its just not in my nature.

Had this Butch looking chick the other day absolutely ream me for delivering a package to her business that wasn't in the best of shape. Acting like I was the sole reason her package looked like crap. I looked down at the package for the return address and it came from Connecticut (on the complete opposite side of the country) and said, do you think I'm the only person who's touched this package the entire time it came from Connecticut? She, or he, or whatever the hell it was looked at me dumbfounded like a light bulb came on.

Whoa?

9. toonertoo

He yelled,
    screamed and spit in my face. Thats how I found out

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  10. Kinrossy

Kinrossy New Member

I only know a couple of young 25 year old drivers capable of throwing a 68 lb box.

Sent using BrownCafe App

11. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Sorry you had to go through that. I meant how did you find out he ranted about you on facebook.

P.S. If someone spits in your face like that call the police and they'll be arrested for assault & battery.

12. toonertoo

I have never ever in my life been called the names he called me, and I thought he was gonna hit me, game over. big rock laying close to me, I decided not to use it, thought my center would back me up ya know 30 yrs service, they kinda know me, not a frickin thing.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  13. OLDMAN3

OLDMAN3 Guest

Don't post a link to the Facebook or YouTube video. Things like this are best handled quietly by your Union rep. And if you have posted anything take it down now. And don't admit to posting anything on Brown Cafe.

14. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut The One Who Knocks

Threw a 68 pound box? You lift bro lol?
    Someone spits in my face I'm gonna call the cops. Assault with bodily fluid is the charge in my state.

15. toonertoo

Im not 25 but I can throw a box and hit you in the head, if needed

16. toonertoo

i DID NOT

17. toonertoo

mY SUPS DIDNT CARE, maybe my union will

18. MethodsMan

MethodsMan Active Member

If you didn't throw the box there should be nothing to worry about. I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

19. toonertoo

The truth stands tall. after that I do not worrry

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. toonertoo

but the tings being said about ups as a whole I dont know why I care, upset me, and the things he called me. It was disgusting. From a loser who sells pez, collecting ssi as a hobby. LOL My hubby has 60% of his heart and doesnt collect ssi.