Dear Soberups

ol'browneye

I don't post a whole lot, Do more reading then anything. Generally try to stay out of the pissing contests. But one question always comes to mind, not just here on the forum, but in the everyday dealings at work. Why is there so much or as it seems, division amongst management and hourly? I guess I really have never figured this one question out, to this day. To an extent both work side by side on a daily basis with a common goal. But yet it seems there is always that "" Us against them attitude"".

Seems that if it wasn't for the job,most could easily drink a beer together at the end of the day and think life couldn't be better. Does corporate want or try to keep this type of atmosphere? Maybe I'm just out in left field walking around in circles with no clue, but seems as a whole, a lot of it is counterproductive.

I think to an extent, it carry's over to these forums, too.

THEY started it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DS

Fenderbender
Tie does not like sober dissing ups in every post.
Sober is ...well he's sober....he calls it as he see's it
Ties cry to him for appreciation has falllen on deaf ears here
its not a union thing,its the inability for corporate to realize that
you get more flies with sugar than with vinegar
Myself I think that its gotten too big to live up to what Jim meant it to be.He would not be impressed with the change from revenue over service,
More than ever,I can see no reason that anyone working at ups
wouldnt rather work somewhere else. jmho

satellitedriver

Dear Sober Abby,
I am a volunteer moderator on a work related website.
Everyday I read about the trauma of everyone working, paying their bills and building a life at the same place of employment, yet the fighting is like the Hatfields and McCoys.
Please explain to me why so many potshots are taken and why so many miss their mark?

Sincerely,
Confused in Texas

Big Babooba

Dear Sober Abby,
Everyday I read about the trauma of everyone working, paying their bills and building a life at the same place of employment, yet the fighting is like the Hatfields and McCoys.
Please explain to me why so many potshots are taken and why so many miss their mark?

Sincerely,
Confused in Texas

Blame it on Demon Alcohol!!!

Big Babooba

Dear Soberups,

I haven't had "it" in a while. Where can I find "it"? If I should come across "it", how do I recognize "it"? What should I do with "it"? Where should I put "it"? Is it safe to play with "it"? When I'm done with "it",how do I get rid of "it"? Please give me any advice you can on how to handle "it". Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Lacking "it"

over9five

Staff member
Dear Soberups,

I haven't had "it" in a while. Where can I find "it"? If I should come across "it", how do I recognize "it"? What should I do with "it"? Where should I put "it"? Is it safe to play with "it"? When I'm done with "it",how do I get rid of "it"? Please give me any advice you can on how to handle "it". Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Lacking "it"

Dear Lacking,

You're better off without "it".
"It" only leads to more problems. I wish I had never done "it". Now I have to do "it" every week, sometimes 2 or 3 times a week. "It" will only wear you out.
Do yourself a favour, ands stop looking for "it".

Yours truly,
TooMuch"It"

Big Babooba

Dear Lacking,

"It" only leads to more problems. I wish I had never done "it". Now I have to do "it" every week, sometimes 2 or 3 times a week. "It" will only wear you out.

Yours truly,
TooMuch"It"
Dear TooMuch "it"
I think that you should insert Bullsh between TooMuch & "it"
:happy-very:

DS

Fenderbender
Dear Sober Abby,

Sincerely,
Confused in Texas

I loved this post SD, DS appreciates your subtle reminder sister sledge sang about in "We are family"

satellitedriver

Dear Lacking,

Yours truly,
TooMuch"It"
This post reminds me of President Clinton explaining the definition of the word "is".