Driving position to start at first thinking about driving

Zowert

I would go for 22.4. If you work inside you will get that job back if you fail to qualify during your 30. You should be able to decide within the first month if working full time in the package division is for you. Don’t like it? You can DQ yourself and go back to working inside. If you like it, then do your best to qualify and grind it out until an RPCD bid sheet is up. That’s where you want to be, more money and 9.5 protection. As a 22.4 they’re going to run you into the ground. You will be out late while the RPCD’s go home early. They use 22.4’s to help keep RPCD’s under 9.5 at my center. So don’t be surprised if they instruct you to go take 15 stops off another driver, even when you still have stops left yourself. If you can take the abuse long enough it’s worth becoming RPCD. If you’re smart you’ll never have to worry about money once you hit top rate.

Angler87!

I would go for 22.4. If you work inside you will get that job back if you fail to qualify during your 30. You should be able to decide within the first month if working full time in the package division is for you. Don’t like it? You can DQ yourself and go back to working inside. If you like it, then do your best to qualify and grind it out until an RPCD bid sheet is up. That’s where you want to be, more money and 9.5 protection. As a 22.4 they’re going to run you into the ground. You will be out late while the RPCD’s go home early. They use 22.4’s to help keep RPCD’s under 9.5 at my center. So don’t be surprised if they instruct you to go take 15 stops off another driver, even when you still have stops left yourself. If you can take the abuse long enough it’s worth becoming RPCD. If you’re smart you’ll never have to worry about money once you hit top rate.
Thanks

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well in my center I won’t get into feeder for a while and another I know to many people that drive semi and tell me don’t do it plus I’m can’t drive a stick .
Hold up a minute. You can’t drive a stick? What are you a girl?
You can’t relive the first time you jam it into 3rd gear and floor it
You can feel your nuts drop just a bit

pkgdriver

E9C498A6-A451-4BB6-A701-29B148790F55.jpeg

Come on @Angler87! You can do it!!!