Failed road test

Lookalive47

Ok i failed my road test for the second time today. While i was backing i hit the drivers side mirror. But the reason why im posting is because, i want to know when to come back to them to ask again for the test. My supervisor said i dont need that much practice but i NEED TO PRACTICE more. I failed because i didnt realize how big the truck is.....any tips?

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Ok i failed my road test for the second time today. While i was backing i hit the drivers side mirror. But the reason why im posting is because, i want to know when to come back to them to ask again for the test. My supervisor said i dont need that much practice but i NEED TO PRACTICE more. I failed because i didnt realize how big the truck is.....any tips?
SOL

Indecisi0n

First tip, don't hit stuff.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
My sup said i dont have to wait a year or 6 months
Shhhhiiitt outta luck, but show your determined. If you're cool with the sup that works saturday, he should let you practice. Just ask and tell them you'll sweep the warehouse floors. Our building badly needs a sweep.

barnyard

KTM rider
Supes are not responsible for providing you with a practice vehicle. Find one, practice and then ask for another retry. If you are not able to find something on your own, find another career.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Rent a large moving truck so you can get the feel of driving something large.

Make sure you get the insurance. Lol.

Lookalive47

Advice? Find another profession you failed twice already,driving large vehicles doesn't seem to be your thing.

Also i have seen other guys on here failing twice or more. So please no discouraging comments i really want this job but idk what these guys are saying about me now, that i failed twice with a different supervisor AND hit the mirror

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They can buff this out. Barely a scratch. Why fail someone?
2016-11-06-15-23-24--1369219114.jpg