Failed road test

Also i have seen other guys on here failing twice or more. So please no discouraging comments i really want this job but idk what these guys are saying about me now, that i failed twice with a different supervisor AND hit the mirror
Of you hit a mirror during the road test, no way in Hell are they going to let you behind the wheel and deliver all day

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You HAVE to use the mirrors and monitor. Have someone show you how to use the mirrors
This is why Gumby is the King!

71381274_c5aa3b60b3.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
You need yo have your mirrors adjusted properly so when you have to back you are able to see what your are backing into.

Its really annoying when an office geek who never drove tries to tell you how to set up your mirrors because a computer said its the best way. Nothing compares to real world experience.

john chesney

Also i have seen other guys on here failing twice or more. So please no discouraging comments i really want this job but idk what these guys are saying about me now, that i failed twice with a different supervisor AND hit the mirror
I’ll give you something positive the guy at our building took a road test hopped the curb and drove down the sidewalk.