Failed road test

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
What i did was put post it notes over my rear view mirror and backed my suv into parking spaces in the park using only side view mirrors.

Johney

Also i have seen other guys on here failing twice or more. So please no discouraging comments i really want this job but idk what these guys are saying about me now, that i failed twice with a different supervisor AND hit the mirror
Than don't post on a forum. Just drive the next sup through the drive thru and buy him lunch you'll be fine.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It’ll buff out?
Sure! Just a small ding.
download-6.jpg

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
The driving test is quite possibly the easiest part of your whole UPS career. You think you’re ready to handle the vehicle, fully loaded and under pressure! Making air commits and pickups, navigate the roads, park, watch tail swings when pulling out...backing onto docks all while management pressured you to be on time and scratch your route...

Good luck to you but think about that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The driving test is quite possibly the easiest part of your whole UPS career. You think you’re ready to handle the vehicle, fully loaded and under pressure! Making air commits and pickups, navigate the roads, park, watch tail swings when pulling out...backing onto docks all while management pressured you to be on time and scratch your route...

Good luck to you but think about that.
Well, he did bash the mirrors effortlessly.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok i failed my road test for the second time today. While i was backing i hit the drivers side mirror. But the reason why im posting is because, i want to know when to come back to them to ask again for the test. My supervisor said i dont need that much practice but i NEED TO PRACTICE more. I failed because i didnt realize how big the truck is.....any tips?

Maybe you should look into another line of work