Failed road test

john chesney

Also i have seen other guys on here failing twice or more. So please no discouraging comments i really want this job but idk what these guys are saying about me now, that i failed twice with a different supervisor AND hit the mirror
Just curious what did you hit the mirror on? It wasn’t like you bounced it off someone’s face in a crosswalk was it

john chesney

Smh....what did the sup do/say?
Immediately took control of vehicle.The supervisor was my favorite ever at ups. He came in White as a ghost and told me this MFer almost :censored2:ing killed me lol. He said he drove down the :censored2:ing sidewalk in front off a cvs pharmacy next to a mall. The guy tried again in a year and was rubbing the curb all the way down the street.Same supervisor he said of :censored2: no and failed him a block away lolol.The guys still on preload great guy I always tell him try again but I think he’s had enough.He confirms he drove down the sidewalk

Lookalive47

Immediately took control of vehicle.The supervisor was my favorite ever at ups. He came in White as a ghost and told me this MFer almost :censored2:ing killed me lol. He said he drove down the :censored2:ing sidewalk in front off a cvs pharmacy next to a mall. The guy tried again in a year and was rubbing the curb all the way down the street.Same supervisor he said of :censored2: no and failed him a block away lolol.The guys still on preload great guy I always tell him try again but I think he’s had enough.He confirms he drove down the sidewalk

Lol thanks man....no i didn't do anything like that didn't roll back on a incline neither. But i suppose i wasn't using my mirros enough

john chesney

Lol thanks man....no i didn't do anything like that didn't roll back on a incline neither. But i suppose i wasn't using my mirros enough
That’s some :censored2:ing bull:censored2:.I was returning to building at peak some new guy drove close to a truck hit both mirrors and got out straighten them out and came in like nothing happened. I’m thinking they would of fired me twice one for each mirror

oldngray

nowhere special
Do they let new guys park their own trucks now? For a while someone else had to park for them because they were tearing up so many trucks.