I hate when driving thread

HomeDelivery

supply totes being mistaken for trash totes....grab dr bag, place trash in dr bag, throw away dr bag.

oops, i mistook my tote as a dog bath:

dogbath.jpg

I hate walking in to the building and not long after hearing:

Alright let's go to work, then we get the meaningless mumbo jumbo aka PCM.

Then the pointless messages throughout the day about whatever the hot topic of the hour is.

Ahh, UPS...

I hate it when our union steward acts like he wants to be on the management team...
Mmmmm Hmmmm Mmmmm

HomeDelivery

I walked into an apartment building with 2 heavy boxes... went to the intercom to dial up the apt # & it's busted:angry-very2:

apartment office doesn't want to sign and hold the boxes:whiteflag:

i'm not going to use my cellphone to call the customer, so back into the package car as send-agains!

Re-Raise

I walked into an apartment building with 2 heavy boxes... went to the intercom to dial up the apt # & it's busted:angry-very2:

apartment office doesn't want to sign and hold the boxes:whiteflag:

i'm not going to use my cellphone to call the customer, so back into the package car as send-agains!

I would walk up the steps to the apartment and knock on the door. But I work for UPS , not Fed Ex.

Re-Raise

It sounds as though the bldg is secured entry. If there were a phone number on the package(s) I would most certainly call them. But, I work for UPS, not FedEx.:wink2:

I thought if he talked to the people at the apartment office and they refused to sign for and hold the packages, that he could get in the building. I will agree with him that I hate apartment buildings.

HomeDelivery

office had a sign that says no deliveries for residents accepted... & it was a Sat, so of course no one was there to let me in the secured building.

i should have taken a pic of that front door next to the intercom; it's plastered with ups info notices and FedEx "sorry we missed you" doortags. These residents should be bitching to the management to get that buzzer fixed; they're paying for their mortgage to stay there.:biting:

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
It used to drive me nuts when I would use a dr bag and I couldn't get it to unroll properly, or it would transfer the static electricity onto me. Same thing for the driver's seat in the winter, Then when I would put my key to the bulkhead lock--ZAP--I would get shocked.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I used to love saying to a customer, after I lugged an exercise machine up to the door, "It's already got the garage sale price on it," or "This newer model of treadmill can hang 45% more clothes on it than the previous models."

jaker

trolling
i hate when you have a lot of pkgs or a heavy ones , so you honk the horn like crazy to get them because you know they want in the garage

but of couse they dont come out so you take it to the front door and right when you take a half step back they come out and ask can you take it to the garage

stealth8

I love delivering exercise machines to my customers then telling them " well I guess next time I see you, you will be so BUFF I won't recognize you!" Yet they still give me Xmas gifts!

Re-Raise

I hate when driving that as soon the ball leaves the clubface every idiot in the gallery yells "get in the hole".

Sorry , I may have misunderstood the thread, but I still want anyone who does that to be punched in the face.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I hate when driving that as soon the ball leaves the clubface every idiot in the gallery yells "get in the hole".

Sorry , I may have misunderstood the thread, but I still want anyone who does that to be punched in the face.

Caddy Shack was a good movie though.