President Obama!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I was talking about the survival of your country.

Not your ideology .
So if ISIS was to take control of a country in the Middle East, say Syria or Iraq.... then it would be ok for them to murder civilians because they would be fighting for the survival of their country? WTF, think this through a little more.

Spin it however you want you've made yourself clear.
You think it's ok to murder civilians in war. I simply disagree, and so do 174 countries in the world.
I'd like my country to step up and join that list by agreeing to Protocol 1 of the Geneva Convention.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So if ISIS was to take control of a country in the Middle East, say Syria or Iraq.... then it would be ok for them to murder civilians because they would be fighting for the survival of their country? WTF, think this through a little more.

Spin it however you want you've made yourself clear.
You think it's ok to murder civilians in war. I simply disagree, and so do 174 countries in the world.
I'd like my country to step up and join that list by agreeing to Protocol 1 of the Geneva Convention.
Did your huff paint as a teenager.

Japan unprovoked, attacked us.

That gave us the right to do whatever we felt necessary to defend ourself.

We decided that was to force Japan into agreeing to UNCONDITIONALLY surrender to us.

If ISIS attacked a country, that country would have that same right.

ISIS wouldn't.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Did your huff paint as a teenager.

Japan unprovoked, attacked us.

That gave us the right to do whatever we felt necessary to defend ourself.

We decided that was to force Japan into agreeing to UNCONDITIONALLY surrender to us.

If ISIS attacked a country, that country would have that same right.

ISIS wouldn't.
They attacked us at pearl harbor, so to protect ourselves, we dropped an atomic bomb on two cities full of civilians 4 years later? That's baby Bush logic right there.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wouldn't call what he does "thinking".

More like a knee-jerk reaction or a temper tantrum.

Can you imagine what DIDO will be like after Trump gets elected?
You're the one throwing temper tantrums calling people names and throwing insults, and trying to change the subject. Dodge, deflect, derail.... typical neoconservative troll.

realbrown1

Defeat? How about wipe off the face of the earth?
Did we wipe Japan off the face of the earth?

No.

Maybe you would change you attitude if it was you ancestor on board a ship waiting to go in on the first wave of the invasion?

Maybe you wouldn't be here right now if that ancestor died in that invasion.

realbrown1

Are you? Because those are your words. You change your tune more than trump.
Sometimes the best defense is a great offense.

Does Hiroshima and Nagasaki bother you that much?

Does it hurt your little liberal heart?

You wouldn't have ordered them blown off the face of the map if you were in charge?

If that's the case, what would you have done?

Because you Monday morning quarterback with the best of them, but I have yet to hear a better option from you.