President Obama!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sometimes the best defense is a great offense.

Does Hiroshima and Nagasaki bother you that much?

Does it hurt your little liberal heart?

You wouldn't have ordered them blown off the face of the map if you were in charge?

If that's the case, what would you have done?

Because you Monday morning quarterback with the best of them, but I have yet to hear a better option from you.
If you think we need to murder civilians in order to win a war, I guess you don't think much of our military.
It's pretty simple, murdering civilians is wrong. That's all there is to it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Did your huff paint as a teenager.

Japan unprovoked, attacked us.

That gave us the right to do whatever we felt necessary to defend ourself.

We decided that was to force Japan into agreeing to UNCONDITIONALLY surrender to us.

If ISIS attacked a country, that country would have that same right.

ISIS wouldn't.

You know, Republicans are truly idiots. The GOP narrative about Obama's trip to Asia is that he's an apologist who hates America, which is a flat-out lie. The whole thing is a script, where various Right Wing radio hosts repeat the same lies and make the same errors, so you know it's from a script.

Here's a prime example. Several Right Wingers have repeated the "fact" that more Japanese died when B52's carpet-bombed Japan than during the atomic explosions at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Small problem there, which equals a big scripted campaign. B52's didn't even exist in WWII. Your maroon fact checkers should have said B29's.

Because you (the GOP rank and file) are so effing dumb, you'll never notice how you're played by your media masters...masterfully.

Republican=dumb.

You know, Republicans are truly idiots. The GOP narrative about Obama's trip to Asia is that he's an apologist who hates America, which is a flat-out lie. The whole thing is a script, where various Right Wing radio hosts repeat the same lies and make the same errors, so you know it's from a script.

Here's a prime example. Several Right Wingers have repeated the "fact" that more Japanese died when B52's carpet-bombed Japan than during the atomic explosions at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Small problem there, which equals a big scripted campaign. B52's didn't even exist in WWII. Your maroon fact checkers should have said B29's.

Because you (the GOP rank and file) are so effing dumb, you'll never notice how you're played by your media masters...masterfully.

Republican=dumb.
I don't know, I wasn't there.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Did I ever say B52's?

No.

So why are you babbling about this nonsense?

And by the way, we never carpet bombed Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

We left those cities virtually untouched to gauge the effectiveness of the atomic bomb.

realbrown1

If you think we need to murder civilians in order to win a war, I guess you don't think much of our military.
It's pretty simple, murdering civilians is wrong. That's all there is to it.
What about the civilians making bombs and munitions for their soldiers?

How about the civilians that drive the bombs and munitions to the soldiers near the front lines?

What about the civilians that grow the food the enemy eats?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There are libraries in this country, for starters. As well, there's the internet.

No one posting on this forum was alive when the Constitution was written.

See where I'm going with this?

Republicans avoid the library. and we all know the Main Stream Media has poisoned all internet sources except Breitbart, Drudge, etc. If they could have a court full of Scalia clones, they would. Scary.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Did I ever say B52's?

No.

So why are you babbling about this nonsense?

And by the way, we never carpet bombed Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

We left those cities virtually untouched to gauge the effectiveness of the atomic bomb.

The Right Wing media said B52's, and we carpet bombed Tokyo.Your idiotic response is what I expected.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What about the civilians making bombs and munitions for their soldiers?

How about the civilians that drive the bombs and munitions to the soldiers near the front lines?

What about the civilians that grow the food the enemy eats?
Do you really not understand the difference between a military target manufacturing munitions, and a farm, or a hospital, or a school? This isnt all that complicated.

realbrown1

Do you really not understand the difference between a military target manufacturing munitions, and a farm, or a hospital, or a school? This isnt all that complicated.
Yes.

I am a veteran.

Are you a veteran, or an armchair quarterback?

Because I bet you would never win a war with those rules.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What you don't understand is that all the Japanese people were involved with the war effort . Many of the parts of manufacturing munitions were done in small family run shops right next to their homes .
They did not have their buildings marked to be seen from the air as non military targets .