President Obama!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
where do you stand?

got alllll night
I'd like to know why we were trading military equipment with Iran in the first place.
I'd like to know why we took their 400 million and gave them nothing, and never gave their money back.
I'd like to know why we insist on involving ourselves in middle eastern politics at all.

I'd like a political movement in this country that acknowledged the irrationality of middle eastern politics and will aim for a non interventionist foreign policy that doesn't send American lives and American dollars to a foreign country with nothing in return.

I can't get that with either of the two major political parties in this country. So I won't waste my vote on either one of them.

Sportello

Banned
the deal was made with that different regime. Thus we fought the repayment all these years.

After 38 years there was no urgency on this yet the payment was clearly timed with the release of the hostages.

Freed Iranian Hostage: Iranians Told Me They Were Waiting For Another Plane To Arrive Before Letting Us Go - Breitbart
Look up Iran-United States Claim Tribunal, see if you can understand what happened from a neutral viewpoint, instead of a Breitbart lens.

Surprise everyone and demonstrate that you are capable of understanding facts instead of innuendo.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It is still the same country, just a different regime.
It's evil now.

And you never honor a deal you made with someone after they turn evil.

If you made a deal to sell tanks to Hindenberg, then Hitler tales over, you hold off on that deal until Germany is no longer evil.

Say 1946.

I say we should have waited until Iran is not an Axis of Evil country.

That was the strategy of every president since Carter until Odumbo came along.

Sportello

Banned
It's evil now.

And you never honor a deal you made with someone after they turn evil.

If you made a deal to sell tanks to Hindenberg, then Hitler tales over, you hold off on that deal until Germany is no longer evil.

Say 1946.

I say we should have waited until Iran is not an Axis of Evil country.

That was the strategy of every president since Carter until Odumbo came along.
So you don't believe in the rule of law?

newfie

Look up Iran-United States Claim Tribunal, see if you can understand what happened from a neutral viewpoint, instead of a Breitbart lens.

Surprise everyone and demonstrate that you are capable of understanding facts instead of innuendo.

not withstanding your hissy fit which gives me great pleasure are you in your efforts to discredit the source denying the actual interview with an actual hostage?

I love the double speak on this matter we receive form josh ernest. I suppose you'll now insult me for providing an actual video taped interview with Ernest since it comes from fox.

please provide me with another hissy fit , I so enjoy them.