President Obama!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
you appear to be dodging answering the question

and you are simply following the suggestion made by fox news of a conspiracy and trying to run that into the ground.

Have you learned nothing in 8 years of listening to fox, repeating each claim and conspiracy, and then watching them blow up in your face?

What will it take to convince you that suggestion media is not helping your intelligence?

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
53CTvBr.gif

newfie

and you are simply following the suggestion made by fox news of a conspiracy and trying to run that into the ground.

Have you learned nothing in 8 years of listening to fox, repeating each claim and conspiracy, and then watching them blow up in your face?

What will it take to convince you that suggestion media is not helping your intelligence?

TOS.

Once you move past a liberals Fox news attack you find what they really suffer from

upload_2016-8-6_8-58-35.png

you know whats next ?

upload_2016-8-6_8-59-29.png

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
President Obama's statement of "the 400 million in cash we just paid Iran was not

a ransom, in exchange for hostages".

Is.... the equivalent of Bill Clinton's statement "I did not have sexual relations

with that woman".

As described in the National news today.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
President Obama's statement of "the 400 million in cash we just paid Iran was not

a ransom, in exchange for hostages".

Is.... the equivalent of Bill Clinton's statement "I did not have sexual relations

with that woman".

As described in the National news today.

BUG, why you concern yourself with these FAUX issues is laughable. Do you ever research anything? You act like these other people who thrive on suggestion media and run with the ball once its tossed to you..

But I ask you...

Can you show me where during the BUSH administration , where , on this board, you expressed your OUTRAGE over BUSH sending pallets of shrink wrapped $100 bills into the iraqi desert, only to turn it over to iraqi independent contractors where it was quickly stolen...?? Over 18 billion dollars lost in the iraqi desert in cold hard cash, but you have a problem with the USA handing over $400 million IRANIAN dollars back to IRAN, from an airplane deal that was never concluded?

The $400 million dollars didnt cost the USA a single red cent. Thats IRANIAN money being held since 1979. Its been argued in the hague for decades and the interest on the money was pilling up to almost 10 billion dollars, which is still LESS than BUSH lost in the IRAQI desert.

We settled for 1.7 Billion, and the $400 million was only an installment on that agreement that preceeded president Obama.

Why the U.S. Owed Iran That $400 Million

But since its been SUGGESTED to you, that this money was secretly given to the Iranians for hostages, you dont bother to investigate it. President Obama in january announced that the $400 million was going to be given back to Iran, so where is the secret?

But, back to your faux outrage....

Why dont you want answers for the 18 billion lost in the desert to terrorists?

dollarsariveiraq372ready.jpg

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish

OR does this just come down to you jumping on the bandwagon with your eyes closed?

TOS.

newfie

TOS.

I learned that I do not want the united states going down the toilet like so many democratic run cities have.