President Obama!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Will it be a blooper when Trump gets stuck using the same vehicle, or do you not realize it will be carried over.
Trump has already tweeted out that the presidential Cadillac is way overpriced. He's reached out to Vespa and asked them to draw up plans for an equally capable presidential vehicle.....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump has already tweeted out that the presidential Cadillac is way overpriced. He's reached out to Vespa and asked them to draw up plans for an equally capable presidential vehicle.....

Trump won't require any protection at all, because everyone loves him. He'll need more protection than any President in history, especially after he fails his gang of deplorables.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you're talking about trump right? you know, wrestling, movies, reality shows to name a few..
file.php

Babagounj

Strength through joy
thanks to bho's dislike for Israel , he may have just saved this country over $3B .
Trump should inform the UN that the United States will no longer be paying them and that they should find another host country since we will be leaving the UN .

moreluck

golden ticket member
"If I could run again, I could've beat Trump."......BS!
The Russians, what about the Russians? And he said Hillary was the very best candidate ever and that included him.....Remember???
He's so full of himself, he's an embarrassment!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Be the first to pre-order these new luxury condo at 405 East 42nd St NYC 10017 .
All units will be facing the East River providing everyone with a water view .
Planned opening is scheduled for 2020.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
BHO is showing his true self these final weeks .
Instead of helping Trump ease into the role of POTUS , he is making a jackass out of himself and those around him by installing road blocks everywhere they can .
He is the biggest cry baby of them all.

newfie

Trump won't require any protection at all, because everyone loves him. He'll need more protection than any President in history, especially after he fails his gang of deplorables.

just to put these rantings in perspective , I remember when Obama was elected and the libs said he would need extra protection because all the white racists would be trying to kill him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
just to put these rantings in perspective , I remember when Obama was elected and the libs said he would need extra protection because all the white racists would be trying to kill him.

After 8 yrs of pi$$ing off just about every group from around the world , I suppose white racists now would be the least of his problems.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
some of the so called conservatives on this forum have denied obama being in charge of mass deportations. heres more proof.

Ben Norton ‏@BenjaminNorton 1h1 hour ago

Chomsky calls on deporter-in-chief Obama (who deported 2.5M people) to pardon undocumented migrants before Trump

Obama being tough on illegals and blowing-up radical Muslims almost every day didn't fit the Republican/FOX narrative. Obama was "soft" on illegals and created ISIS, among his other supposed deeds.

Given the :censored2: sandwich he was handed, BHO did an outstanding job. He could have done everything the GOP wanted and they would have still painted him as a "failure".

BHO was much more a centrist than a leftist, but none of you heard it from Breitbart or FAUX, so it must not be true.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
His legacy .
Showing the world just how messed up he is .

You want messed-up? It arrives January 20th, is orange, and a con man of epic proportions. PT Barnum would have been very proud of DJT, because he played you suckers to the hilt, and he just keeps playing you.