President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama will never keep his trap shut and will embarrass himself further....he needs to just go away!! He really is showing the entire world what a jerk he is.
He's gonna talk to the democrat congress !! Why now?

newfie

Obama will never keep his trap shut and will embarrass himself further....he needs to just go away!! He really is showing the entire world what a jerk he is.
He's gonna talk to the democrat congress !! Why now?
the other side would throw rotten vegetables at him?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Turns out President Obama is just a gnat on Putin's :censored2:!!

Trump is up Putin's ass so far that they'll need The Jaws of Life to pull him out. Comrade Trump, reporting for duty, Vladimir!!

Ready and willing to help you rebuild the USSR, sir! Oh, please don't out me on how we plotted together so I could win the election.

Vlad, I think I love you.

newfie

Trump is up Putin's ass so far that they'll need The Jaws of Life to pull him out. Comrade Trump, reporting for duty, Vladimir!!

Ready and willing to help you rebuild the USSR, sir! Oh, please don't out me on how we plotted together so I could win the election.

Vlad, I think I love you.

because if Trump does not get bitch slapped by Putin like Obama did then he must be up his ass?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama's legacy....
In Chicago for 2016
Shot & Killed: 713
Shot & Wounded: 3665
Total Shot: 4378
Total Homicides: 795

January to Date
Shot & Killed: 3
Shot & Wounded: 27
Total Shot: 30
Total Homicides: 3

2016 Homicide Clearance Rate

Legal Outcome
Homicides
No Suspect Charged 626
Suspect Charged 138
Police-Involved 11
Self-Defense 11
Murder/Suicide 6

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama is going to congress.....only democrats....to probably tell them to fight to save his legacy......they owe him nothing, he's leaving!! One sided Bastard!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I really hope that Obama's last action as POTUS is a pardon for his wife and himself so that they can get their law licenses back .
They just might need to have a fall back plan in place should things not work out for them .

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I really hope that Obama's last action as POTUS is a pardon for his wife and himself so that they can get their law licenses back .
They just might need to have a fall back plan in place should things not work out for them .
They will each make a lot of money from speaking fees.