President Obama!

rickyb

Obama being tough on illegals and blowing-up radical Muslims almost every day didn't fit the Republican/FOX narrative. Obama was "soft" on illegals and created ISIS, among his other supposed deeds.

Given the :censored2: sandwich he was handed, BHO did an outstanding job. He could have done everything the GOP wanted and they would have still painted him as a "failure".

BHO was much more a centrist than a leftist, but none of you heard it from Breitbart or FAUX, so it must not be true.
well he certainly helped grow ISIS along with george bush and other imperial western governments. i agree about the illegals and FOX narrative.

i think the GOP definitely did all they could to make it hard for him, but the democrats sold out the working class decades ago.

from what i gather obama was a bad president, maybe not as bad as bush.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
BHO is showing his true self these final weeks .
Instead of helping Trump ease into the role of POTUS , he is making a jackass out of himself and those around him by installing road blocks everywhere they can .
He is the biggest cry baby of them all.

Right. Bipartisan support for his sanctions on Russia, including the comment that they were "overdue" by SOH Ryan. Israel has basically torpedoed a two state "solution" by building new settlements in arguably Palestinian territory.

None of you have a clue.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
well he certainly helped grow ISIS along with george bush and other imperial western governments. i agree about the illegals and FOX narrative.

i think the GOP definitely did all they could to make it hard for him, but the democrats sold out the working class decades ago.

from what i gather obama was a bad president, maybe not as bad as bush.

Obama hasn't grown ISIS...more of the Republican narrative. He's been destroying their leaders as soon as they expose themselves to drone attacks. The Trump "plan" to defeat ISIS is no plan, just like the plan to replace Obamacare is no plan.

All rhetoric, no action. Typical GOP "leadership".

rickyb

Obama hasn't grown ISIS...more of the Republican narrative. He's been destroying their leaders as soon as they expose themselves to drone attacks. The Trump "plan" to defeat ISIS is no plan, just like the plan to replace Obamacare is no plan.

when alot of obama's military attacks miss they targets it increases support for ISIS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Israel has basically torpedoed a two state "solution" by building new settlements in arguably Palestinian territory.

None of you have a clue.

What were the historical borders of Palestine ?
Can you speak Palestinee ?
What were their cities and culture like ?

See I know the answers to all these questions that I have posted and to which you have not replied .
So I do have a clue , probably more knowledge of the situation then you claim to .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What were the historical borders of Palestine ?
Can you speak Palestinee ?
What were their cities and culture like ?

See I know the answers to all these questions that I have posted and to which you have not replied .
So I do have a clue , probably more knowledge of the situation then you claim to .

I knew you were a Muslim! Palestinians usually speak Arabic, and live under an Israeli police state on land that was theirs. Israel didn't exist until 1948 in it's current form.

You love Allah! Never would have guessed.

newfie

Right. Bipartisan support for his sanctions on Russia, including the comment that they were "overdue" by SOH Ryan. Israel has basically torpedoed a two state "solution" by building new settlements in arguably Palestinian territory.

None of you have a clue.

because everytime they let the Palestinians have that land it was used to launch attacks on Israel. Talk about no clue.

newfie

did someone say JV team?

newfie

I knew you were a Muslim! Palestinians usually speak Arabic, and live under an Israeli police state on land that was theirs. Israel didn't exist until 1948 in it's current form.

You love Allah! Never would have guessed.

what a silly argument for a liberal to make. whats next accuse Baba of being gay?