President Obama!

newfie

His final speech will be next week from Chicago.....I can't wait to hear what he has to say.........NOT!

i'm sure its more of the liberal sound good to sound good crap. he'll talk about how he has fought the good fight and how America needs to stay alert to protect his "gains". Meanwhile trump is stripping down the Obama motor home and get ready to crush the rest.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Must keep a watch on the kills while he's in town.
Since most of the cops will be protecting his backside and not the rest of the city .

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm surprised his wife and kids aren't off on one more multi-million dollar vacation at taxpayer expense these last few days.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He is going to Chicago for his farewell speech , I'm sure we the taxpayers will be picking up that tab.
That should bring the cost of his vacations and travel to over $97M.

rod

Retired 22 years
Jan 20th is more than 9 days away.

You are correct. I realized that today when I was sitting at McDonalds reading the paper and an article said there were 16 days left. I forgot what day/week it was. That happens when you retire. I do know its Jan. but I'm having trouble with calling it 2017.

rod

Retired 22 years
Maybe hr

9 more days until the GOP unveils it's plan to replace Obamacare. Oh, there isn't one, even though they've had a couple of years to think of one. Yet, they have ...NOTHING!!

Settle down Fred Jr.----I've already said that 9 day comment was an error.

newfie

Maybe hr

9 more days until the GOP unveils it's plan to replace Obamacare. Oh, there isn't one, even though they've had a couple of years to think of one. Yet, they have ...NOTHING!!

you really need to try to shy away from democratic talking points and educate yourself:

1) your favorite news source the heavily biased liberal Washington post
Republicans have a plan to replace Obamacare, and its costs are unclear

in that the quote:
The new plan does not include any price tags but rather resurfaces ideas that have long been discussed in Republican policy circles.

2) then we have Tom Price trumps new health and human services secretary who has been proposing improvments to Obamacare since its incepteption

8 Big Changes Under Tom Price’s Obamacare Replacement Plan

the fact is the republicans have been trying to help improve Obamacare and the Obama administration never included them initially and refused to listen to them or include them in the process.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He's also throwing himself a going away party at the White House .
Hopefully he'll dismantle his brewery , too .
Since Trump does not drink there will be no need for it anymore.