The party of "family values" strikes again!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
every reputable source I've seen said 146 . keep praying.

You said " Reputable Source"...

BAAAHAHAHAHAH

As if you would know the difference.

Hey, Ill bite. Name one Reputable source in your opinion that knows more than the FBI director about the investigation.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
In all fairness, you are usually wrong on just about everything.
Hey browny did you happen to catch her speech in Wisconsin???
I love the views of the crowd. I may be projecting, but so many faces seem to be thinking A) what is she even saying? and/or B) do we have to sit and listen the whole thing?But,you have to admit,she makes drumpf sound like a,a,brain surgeon,no,wait........

Last edited:

newfie

You said " Reputable Source"...

BAAAHAHAHAHAH

As if you would know the difference.

Hey, Ill bite. Name one Reputable source in your opinion that knows more than the FBI director about the investigation.

TOS.

hate to break it to you but you wont be on that list.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I love the views of the crowd. I may be projecting, but so many faces seem to be thinking A) what is she even saying? and/or B) do we have to sit and listen the whole thing?But,you have to admit,she makes drumpf sound like a,a,brain surgeon,no,wait........

This chick is the ultimate example of a person who is PAID to say whatever the phuuu...heck they put in front of her. Its obvious that she didnt prepare ahead of time as she read the text on the podium and lost her place multiple times, losing track of what she is saying, or what she was suppose to be communicating to the audience, and the audience sat in silence, wondering just what the heck was she even talking about.

20 minutes of blabber from an idiot. The panning to the audience was priceless, as they all sat there befuddled and confused.

The right wing just hasnt learned their lesson with Palin or why they keep losing elections.

If the right wing was smart, it would burn this video and ask YOUTUBE to take it down before it becomes the marker of the right wing supporter.

Palin is the epitome of the right wing follower. A brain dead organism with a mouth and a wallet. Put something in the wallet and the mouth moves.

I painfully sat through the entire rambling and at the end, she attributes a quote to General Patton that is an unreal quote, a fabrication and without authentication, but she says it anyways.

As if her brain was on autopilot.

What an embarrassment for Trump, but I hope he keeps her close to the campaign moving forward.

TOS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This chick is the ultimate example of a person who is PAID to say whatever the phuuu...heck they put in front of her. Its obvious that she didnt prepare ahead of time as she read the text on the podium and lost her place multiple times, losing track of what she is saying, or what she was suppose to be communicating to the audience, and the audience sat in silence, wondering just what the heck was she even talking about.

20 minutes of blabber from an idiot. The panning to the audience was priceless, as they all sat there befuddled and confused.

The right wing just hasnt learned their lesson with Palin or why they keep losing elections.

If the right wing was smart, it would burn this video and ask YOUTUBE to take it down before it becomes the marker of the right wing supporter.

Palin is the epitome of the right wing follower. A brain dead organism with a mouth and a wallet. Put something in the wallet and the mouth moves.

I painfully sat through the entire rambling and at the end, she attributes a quote to General Patton that is an unreal quote, a fabrication and without authentication, but she says it anyways.

As if her brain was on autopilot.

What an embarrassment for Trump, but I hope he keeps her close to the campaign moving forward.

TOS.
Seriously, this sounds like what Bernie and other Democrats have been saying about Hillary.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/04/rapper-sarah-palin-should-be-gang-raped-by-black-men/

I'd post the article but most of her words would be ********.
Typical for a rapper .

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/04/rapper-sarah-palin-should-be-gang-raped-by-black-men/

I'd post the article but most of her words would be ********.
Typical for a rapper .
More hatred from the left.

1st enslaving Africans as slaves.

2nd fighting a war to keep Africans as slaves.

3rd forming the KKK to intimidate the freed Africans.

4th fighting the efforts to give Afican-Americans the right to vote.

5th fighting desegregation.

6th re-enslaving major populations of African-Americans by means of dependency on social welfare programs.

7th Stomping on American flags in Wisconsin outside Trump rallys.

This shows the evil HATRED of those of the liberal Democrat persuasion.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I just love how the republican party continues to fill this thread with degenerates and idiots. There will never be a shortage of religious, moral blowhard in the right wing who will get exposed for being phoneys.. ( as if all of them aren't)

Our latest candidate is none other than ALABAMA governor Robert Bentley, a former DEACON and present LIAR, Bentley had to admit to at least, using sexually charged language to a female staffer, but still denies a physical relationshp (*wink*)

Here's is Bentleys "clinton" moment snapshot...
24xp-alabama-web-master675.jpg

It is not shocking that these religious over the top Christians are the biggest scumbags in politics.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/24/u...accused-of-affair-by-fired-official.html?_r=0

TOS