Those moments!!

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Or you let out the longest loudest one of your life outside a freight elevator on an empty loading dock then less than a second later the elevator opens and you're met with a horrified uncomfortable look on an older woman's face.

I know that feeling. One morning, I released a "hot and eggy" while going through my airs. Seconds later, the female belt sup. came in to spot check for misloads.

She hung in there for what seemed like an eternity, probably less than a minute. She's never checked my car for misloads since...

S

selfcancelsignal

I know that feeling. One morning, I released a "hot and eggy" while going through my airs. Seconds later, the female belt sup. came in to spot check for misloads.

She hung in there for what seemed like an eternity, probably less than a minute. She's never checked my car for misloads since...
Lmfao!

Mr.Golden

What are you supposed to do in this situation? Refuse pickup? Bring them to the clerk?

I was told by union stewart to not pickup any pkgs when that happen because u don't know what can be in there. I also called the building and talk to the clerk she told me to pickup only 1 pkg. Conflicting information but for me I will pickup none and close it out as non pickup-not ready

OPTION3

They tell us to re-sheet. center manager and on road sup said do this so it shows up on the clerk packages list
If you are dup stopping it at the building....put in the remarks who told you to rescan it....should be ok.....we never do it that way

calcio56

That's why the nicest little kid was asking if I had a tiny truck for him!

All I thought about the rest of the day was how cool it would be if I had hot wheels UPS TRUCKS to give away.

Mr.Golden

I remember chatting with a couple of drivers and they was talking about what drivers do when they quit or getting ready to. One of them said "oh yeah remember such n such? He did not deliver 1 pkg for 8 hrs and call the center just to tell them he quit and also said come get your truck." Idk how true this story is but it astounds me to this very day

KaiserTom

I remember chatting with a couple of drivers and they was talking about what drivers do when they quit or getting ready to. One of them said "oh yeah remember such n such? He did not deliver 1 pkg for 8 hrs and call the center just to tell them he quit and also said come get your truck." Idk how true this story is but it astounds me to this very day

This is now my new goal for UPS. Gonna work 4 and a half years, drain them of school funds, apply for driver, and on my first day by myself, drive around town for 8 hours not delivering a single thing, then call them up and quit, leaving the truck at a Fedex center.

DriverMD

This is now my new goal for UPS. Gonna work 4 and a half years, drain them of school funds, apply for driver, and on my first day by myself, drive around town for 8 hours not delivering a single thing, then call them up and quit, leaving the truck at a Fedex center.
And what would that prove apart from your being a piece of sh1t?

Mr.Golden

That moment you know there was a new driver using your truck when you see this
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1430968242.404677.jpg

Last edited: