Those moments!!

UPSGUY72

Wednesday I had a court appointment about a restraining order. I told my center manager and Sup Tuesday I won't be in My center manager if like that's fine if you get out early and want to work call. My Sup on the other hand text me at 7:00 am Wednesday and ask if I can put it off to another day and come to work.

Wednesday I had a court appointment about a restraining order. I told my center manager and Sup Tuesday I won't be in My center manager if like that's fine if you get out early and want to work call. My Sup on the other hand text me at 7:00 am Wednesday and ask if I can put it off to another day and come to work.
Everyone gets a restraining order one time or another. Keep your head up brother.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
love when people angrily pass me in neighborhoods like they're surprised I'm making frequent stops.
Yesterday there was a huge funeral procession and I'm stopped at a major 5-way intersection for ten minutes or so. The line of cars behind me (must have been an 1/4 mile) were all beeping and people were screaming....especially those head-up-their-:censored2: soccer moms, late picking up their precious kids. A few tried to pass me on a double yellow and got jammed up. Initially I was a big peeved with all of the attention, but laughed it off. People are weird.

SCV good to go sir.

Yesterday there was a huge funeral procession and I'm stopped at a major 5-way intersection for ten minutes or so. The line of cars behind me (must have been an 1/4 mile) were all beeping and people were screaming....especially those head-up-their-:censored2: soccer moms, late picking up their precious kids. A few tried to pass me on a double yellow and got jammed up. Initially I was a big peeved with all of the attention, but laughed it off. People are weird.

I used to feel so bad about that and would go out of my way to park so I wouldn't block traffic. My sup fixed that real quick. I began to ignore the road rage and eventually I became genuinely neutral towards it. I'm not going to lie though. Now, I smile when I see them expecting me to move for them or when they floor the gas as they pass me.

Yeah buddy, I'm going to set my handcart full of boxes on the sidewalk, park a quarter mile away, run back to my handcart, go back to my truck, and load it up there.

Yesterday I was holding up a single lane street during rush hour, about 9 cars behind me honking and :censored2:. Cop drove by in the opposite direction and didn't do :censored2:. I made sure to smile at the people behind me as I walked back to my truck. :)

That moment when you get in your own car and move your finger towards the dashboard to start the car.

Mr.Golden

That moment you meet a ex upser on rt and he/she will tell u how they got on, what they did and how they been there but never how it ended unless they are retired which of course would be the first they say

Overpaid Union Thug

That moment when a cute female customer makes fun of you because of ORION and says "What happened? Did you get lost? And then giggles.

That moment when a random person stops besides you in traffic, rolls down the window, yells "You better pick up the pace or you'll be over 9.5!", follows that with a loud chuckle, then speeds off while they are still chuckling.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
When you're double parked on a somewhat narrow street and 2 guys in big SUVs can pass through with no problem but then the lady in the 2 door Civic stops and waits for you to move. You tell her to go ahead and she gets out and says "Can you please move, I can't fit". That's happened multiple times actually but my favorite times are when as the woman is telling you that, another (male) driver fits right through the gap no problem and then I just look back at her and shrug.

Mr.Golden

Man today I almost poop in my pants....I pull up to a resi stop got the pkg, deliver it and as I walked back to the PC.....BOOM!!! Lighting struck a tree less than 50 yards from me...it wasn't raining or dark and thundering which was weird