$1000 Ft $500 PT bonus paid January 15 Express

McFeely

Huge Member
People will still complain it's not enough.

I was definitely pleasantly surprised, but $1000 is still less than the step progression plan would have netted me. So, count that as a complaint if you'd like.

In my entire time at FedEx, I've only seen one or two bonuses I think. Weren't they called the Purple Promise bonus or something? $1000 is a nice surprise.

AB831

$1,000 is what it costs Fat Freddy to say "we don't give real raises anymore, but you can't say we don't take care of our employees. Where else will you find a company who is this generous during a pandemic?"

FedexCares

Make no mistake. This will be reflected in the 2021 and maybe 2022 "raises." The house always wins with Fat Freddy.
It’s kind of like when Trump passed that huge tax cut for corporations and FedEx gave us a raise 6 months early and then just made us wait 18 months to get the next one. I’m skeptical this bonus won’t be deducted somewhere else down the line as you say.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It’s kind of like when Trump passed that huge tax cut for corporations and FedEx gave us a raise 6 months early and then just made us wait 18 months to get the next one. I’m skeptical this bonus won’t be deducted somewhere else down the line as you say.
Do you know why he does that all the time? Because there are purple bleeders who will quickly chime in and say, Be glad you have a job. Some people don’t have jobs.

falcon back

You mean when you got that raise 6 months early and then the next raise at the normally scheduled time. How dare they give a raise 6 months early. They have their nerve.

Buhryein

You mean when you got that raise 6 months early and then the next raise at the normally scheduled time. How dare they give a raise 6 months early. They have their nerve.
Raises used to be in March iir... so ya it wasn't the normally scheduled time. But whatever 🤷🏻‍♂️

Like I said before though this is one time you can say "at least we got something" however it is not equivalent to the step we didn't get and that's how they saved money and still look good for the outside world.

falcon back

Raises used to be in March iir... so ya it wasn't the normally scheduled time. But whatever 🤷🏻‍♂️

Like I said before though this is one time you can say "at least we got something" however it is not equivalent to the step we didn't get and that's how they saved money and still look good for the outside world.
The raises were changed to Oct. and then that 1 raise was moved up and people bitched because the next raise was given on the regular date. Get your facts correct. You made more money than you expected for 6 months and people were not happy. Now you bitch about something that happened almost 3 years ago. Do you still bitch about your 1st girlfriend dumping you years ago? Time to move on.

!Retired!

I was definitely pleasantly surprised, but $1000 is still less than the step progression plan would have netted me. So, count that as a complaint if you'd like.

In my entire time at FedEx, I've only seen one or two bonuses I think. Weren't they called the Purple Promise bonus or something? $1000 is a nice surprise.
It was called ProPay

MAKAVELI

The raises were changed to Oct. and then that 1 raise was moved up and people bitched because the next raise was given on the regular date. Get your facts correct. You made more money than you expected for 6 months and people were not happy. Now you bitch about something that happened almost 3 years ago. Do you still bitch about your 1st girlfriend dumping you years ago? Time to move on.
Fedex Corp got a huge tax break from Drumpf that continues every year. Kind of hard to claim hardship when you are getting a huge tax break and increase in revenue/profits. Fedex has failed miserably when it comes to sharing it's profits with the frontline workers for decades. Don't know how you try to spin that.

falcon back

Fedex Corp got a huge tax break from Drumpf that continues every year. Kind of hard to claim hardship when you are getting a huge tax break and increase in revenue/profits. Fedex has failed miserably when it comes to sharing it's profits with the frontline workers for decades. Don't know how you try to spin that.
I dont have to spin it. I am retired

Biden said the tax breaks are going away his 1st day in office

fedex_rtd

Actually Falcon :censored2:...raises were every 6 months, and normally were 3% until one topped out. Then one year the company decided to move them to October and gave us a 7%, however every year after that the 7% gradually became 2%.
Just like the frog slowly boiling to death in the pot, FedEx has slowly lowered the pay raises until one became "happy" with 3% per year and the outlook of NEVER catching up to top of scale.
How long did that ten step pay raise last?
Should change the name of the company to ScamEx