$1000 Ft $500 PT bonus paid January 15 Express

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
“Couldn’t cut it.” LMAO You really buy into the whole FedEx Strong shtick, don’t you?
I dunno. You're the one who left for greener pastures but stick around here, day after day, bitching about the company and anyone who doesn't hate it. Seems like FedEx is a bigger deal to you than it is to me.

59 Dano

The second time they reneged on the step progression, they sent the district manager (total prick btw) down from New York to “give it to us straight.” He spent 20 minutes kissing ass and telling us how Fred S “cares about each and every one of us” (direct quote) and he even brought up Fred S’s military service, as if that made one damn bit of difference. That overweight, sweaty shill is the face I put to all of Dano’s posts.
I see you two have met! And, wouldn't ya know it, it's with an anecdote that doesn't make any sense. Why would they send an MD to MD to explain THAT?

Last edited:

AB831

I see you two have met! And, wouldn't ya know it, it's with an anecdote that doesn't make any sense. Why would they send an MD to MD to explain THAT?
Oh now you recognize that I live in Maryland? I remember you telling me that I live near San Francisco and then actually arguing with me about it 😂😂😂😂. Btw, you quoted seven of my posts. In a span of about ten minutes. Seek professional help.

Aquaman

I dunno. You're the one who left for greener pastures but stick around here, day after day, bitching about the company and anyone who doesn't hate it. Seems like FedEx is a bigger deal to you than it is to me.
Honestly... we’re all pretty big losers including you. We’re on a forum site for UPS talking about FedEx lol. It’s hilarious to watch the bickering about who is the lamest.

59 Dano

Oh now you recognize that I live in Maryland? I remember you telling me that I live near San Francisco and then actually arguing with me about it 😂😂😂😂. Btw, you quoted seven of my posts. In a span of about ten minutes. Seek professional help.
I don't know if you live in MD or not (I'd bet otherwise), I'm merely asking you to explain why a MD from NY would be sent to Maryland.

The second time they reneged on the step progression, they sent the district manager (total prick btw) down from New York to “give it to us straight.”
Your district manager wouldn't be sent from New York because your district's office isn't in New York (the city or the state).

Cool story though. Too bad it doesn't make any sense.

falcon back

I don't know if you live in MD or not (I'd bet otherwise), I'm merely asking you to explain why a MD from NY would be sent to Maryland.

Your district manager wouldn't be sent from New York because your district's office isn't in New York (the city or the state).

Cool story though. Too bad it doesn't make any sense.
Nothing AB says makes sense. He will tell a lie when the truth fits better. One lie after another

59 Dano

Well your bet would be wrong just like everything else you say.
LOL! Maryland is split between the Capital district (office in DC) and the Liberty district (office in Philadelphia), but your district manager was sent from NY?

Try again.

AB831

LOL! Maryland is split between the Capital district (office in DC) and the Liberty district (office in Philadelphia), but your district manager was sent from NY?

Try again.
The guy talks like Robert De Niro, so I assumed he came from New York. I didn’t ask him where his office was because I don’t care. Sorry, I’m not a big time FedEx legend like you and don’t know the zoning for all of the districts lmao

falcon back

The guy talks like Robert De Niro, so I assumed he came from New York. I didn’t ask him where his office was because I don’t care. Sorry, I’m not a big time FedEx legend like you and don’t know the zoning for all of the districts lmao
So you were caught in ANOTHER lie. You said the man came from New York, now you admit you have no idea where he came from. Liar Liar

59 Dano

It's ok. Your brother from another mother does it all the time whenever he gets called on his crap, too.