posk96

Hey guys I was seasonal driver this 2017 peak season and i was hire as a driver then I have to attend the integrad class do anybody has anytips ? or keys to pass, do i really have to memorize se 5 seen habits and the 100 pt commentary word by word ?? this is one of my biggest questions word by word exactly ?
what computer test they do and what fisically test
im very nervious

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Change your user name from your real name. Also may want to change your avatar pic if that’s you. Also try the “search” bar and type in Integrad. There will be lots of good info! You must know the 5 seeing habits WORD for WORD. The 10 point commentary is verbatim.

542thruNthru

Hey guys I was seasonal driver this 2017 peak season and i was hire as a driver then I have to attend the integrad class do anybody has anytips ? or keys to pass, do i really have to memorize se 5 seen habits and the 100 pt commentary word by word ?? this is one of my biggest questions word by word exactly ?
what computer test they do and what fisically test
im very nervious

Look at the top of this forum you'll see a thread named "headed to integrate". Read that it's full of a lot of good information

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hey guys I was seasonal driver this 2017 peak season and i was hire as a driver then I have to attend the integrad class do anybody has any tips ?
Look at the top of this forum you'll see a thread named "headed to integrad".

Headed to Integrad

These link to other threads on Integrad:
I just finished Integrad in Portland, Oregon

DQ'd From Integrad...

DQ'd From Integrad...

https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/attending-integrad-a-2nd-time.374240/

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
8F755E17-A286-4842-81B3-75E54C85014E.gif
The one thing that DQ'd me at Portland integrad was that I didn't know how to pump gas into the package car. Make sure you know how to do that.

Probably a good thing

If ya can’t figure out to pump gas

Not sure you should be driving a pkg car

JMO...

barnyard

KTM rider
Nope.
No tips.
No one has ever posted or asked about Intergrad before.
Sorry.
Seems like the perfect topic to have stickied at the top of the forum.
Someone should get on that.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Pumping your own gas is dangerous. Only qualified professionals that are certified should be in control of transferring extremely flammable fluids from one tank to another. Not sure why I was expected to pump my own gas with no prior experience.
First post I thought you were joking. Now I’m not so sure. Please tell me you’re joking?????